• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Select 2-Day Holiday Shipping?

In summary, 2-day holiday shipping is a shipping service offered by retailers during the holiday season. It guarantees delivery within 2 business days for faster delivery during the busy shopping season. To select this option, simply choose it at checkout. Not all items may be eligible and the cost will vary depending on the retailer, item, and location. If the order does not arrive on time, contact the retailer for tracking information or a potential refund. Delays may occur during the busy holiday season.
Ellabug
I need to place an order for the holidays and can't find an option anywhere for 2-day shipping. I also can't find instructions anywhere on consultants corner. Has anyone done this before?Thanks!

Unfortunately, I haven't done this before. You may want to contact the company directly and ask about their 2-day shipping options. They should be able to provide you with more information.

To place an order for 2-day shipping, you can follow these steps:1. Log in to your consultant account on the Consultant's Corner website.2. Go to the "Shop" tab and select the products you wish to order.3. Once you have added all the products to your cart, click on "Checkout."4. On the checkout page, you will see a section for "Shipping Options." Select "2-day shipping" from the drop-down menu.5. Complete the rest of the checkout process by entering your shipping and payment information.6. Once your order is submitted, you should receive a confirmation email with the details of your order, including the estimated delivery date.If you are unable to find the option for 2-day shipping, you can also contact Thirty-One Gifts customer service at 1-866-443-8731 for assistance. They will be able to help you place your order and ensure that it is shipped via 2-day shipping.

What is 2-day holiday shipping?

2-day holiday shipping is a shipping service offered by many retailers during the holiday season. It guarantees that your order will be delivered within 2 business days, allowing for faster delivery during the busy holiday shopping season.

How do I select 2-day holiday shipping?

To select 2-day holiday shipping, simply choose the option at checkout when placing your order. This option may be available for an additional fee, so be sure to check the shipping options before completing your purchase.

Can I select 2-day holiday shipping for any item?

Not all items may be eligible for 2-day holiday shipping. Some retailers may limit this option to certain products or locations. Be sure to check the product page or shipping policies before selecting this option.

What is the cost of 2-day holiday shipping?

The cost of 2-day holiday shipping will vary depending on the retailer, the item, and your location. Some retailers may offer free 2-day holiday shipping for orders over a certain amount. Be sure to check the shipping fees before completing your purchase.

What happens if my order does not arrive within 2 business days?

If your order does not arrive within the promised 2 business days, contact the retailer to inquire about the status of your order. They may be able to provide tracking information or offer a refund for the shipping cost. Keep in mind that during the busy holiday season, delays may occur due to high shipping volumes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ChefJoyJ