• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Save the Pdf's From Cc to Post on Facebook?

In summary, you can save a PDF to be a picture by hitting shift-command-4 and then taking a focused screen shot. You can also save a PDF by editing it and taking a snapshot.
pchefgagnon
I am trying to post the father's day special and the Help Whip Cancer flyer on Facebook but it will not let me post a PDF. Does anyone know how to save the pdf as a picture? Any help would be appreciated :eek:

pchefgagnon said:
I am trying to post the father's day special and the Help Whip Cancer flyer on Facebook but it will not let me post a PDF. Does anyone know how to save the pdf as a picture? Any help would be appreciated :eek:
Which flyer(s) did you need? I am sure there is an easier (cheaper) way, but if you tell me which flyer(s) you need, I can open and re-save them in photoshop as jpegs

The father's Day Specials and the Help Whip Cancer Products....Thank you SO much!!!!

These? The only problem is now you cant fill out the "Your Consultant Is" part

Attachments

• fathers day.jpg
    fathers day.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 655
  • hwc.jpg
    hwc.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 618
Thank You so much!!!

Can I ask you super nicely to do that for the Canadian version too please?!?!? Or can you tell me how you did it and I can do it myself?? Please and thank you soooooo much!!!

What I do is take a focused screen shot (on my Mac). For that you hit Shift, Command, and 4 at the same time. Then you frame up what you want in the picture and release and you hear a camera click. It's saved to your desktop as a default. Then I upload it wherever. If you have a PC, you can save the file, then open up using the free Adobe Reader. When it's open in the Adobe Reader, you can click on "Edit", then "take a snapshot". Frame up what you want to copy and then release and it will copy the image. Then I open up a new Word document and click paste and the image then goes in there. Then right click on the image in your document and "save as jpeg" or picture, or whatever it says. Then you can save it wherever you want on your computer and then upload it onto FB from there.I hope that helps! :)

Another way on a PC is when the image is on your screen, hit shift-printscreen (my print screen button is a small button that has PrtScr on the top line and SysRq on the bottom line). Then open up Microsoft Paint. Click on paste. Using the rectangle select tool, select just the part of the picture you want to save. Right-click on that and choose either cut or copy (either one will do). Open a new Paint window and when the "do you want to save changes to untitled?" window pops up, choose don't save. Click on paste again and adjust the edges of the viewable image if necessary. Save as a .jpg file somewhere on your computer.

The way I do it is I open up the PDF, I fill in the blanks. I to to edit, and take a snapshot. Then I open up my paint program. I paste the copied snapshot I took of the PDF. Then I save it as a JPG. Then I can go into my FB and upload it there. I hope this helps.. That's how I do it..

lfg8764 said:
These? The only problem is now you cant fill out the "Your Consultant Is" part

Any chance you have the June and July host specials in jpg? I can't seem to get any files to save as jpg. Maybe if I try at work with programs that are a lot more up to date!!!!!

Click on my screen name and look at my profile. Once you're there, you can see my photo Albums. I have all the specials through August posted.

I have been wondering the same things! Thank you everyone! Jane, you are so generous!

1. Can I save the PDFs from CC to my computer?

Yes, you can easily save the PDFs from CC to your computer by clicking on the "Download" button on the top right corner of the PDF. This will save the PDF to your designated download folder.

2. How do I save the PDFs from CC to my mobile device?

To save the PDFs from CC to your mobile device, you can either download the CC mobile app and save the PDFs directly to your device, or you can email the PDFs to yourself and save them from your email.

3. Can I edit the PDFs before saving them?

Yes, you can edit the PDFs before saving them by using a PDF editing software or app. Simply open the PDF and make any necessary changes before saving it to your computer or device.

4. How do I post the PDFs on Facebook?

You can post the PDFs on Facebook by first saving them to your computer or device, and then uploading them as a photo or document on your Facebook page or group. You can also share the link to the PDF in your post.

5. Is there a limit to how many PDFs I can save from CC?

No, there is no limit to how many PDFs you can save from CC. You can save as many as you need for your personal or business use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CooknSteph
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies