• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Reward Your $1,000 Hosts?

In summary, to become a $1,000 host for Pampered Chef, you need to host a party and have at least $1,000 in sales from your guests' orders. As a $1,000 host, you will receive free products, discounts, and special offers based on your sales. You can use your host rewards to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog, and they are valid for six months from the date of your party. Unfortunately, host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still take advantage of current promotions or discounts when using your rewards.
Sheila
Gold Member
I list mine on my web page in the "news" section. I had a host sitting on my couch the Wed night who said she had 2 more orders that didn't turn in their stuff & she thought they were going to be over $100. I told her I'd give her 1 more day to finish collecting those 2, and to see if she could get any more outside orders. Then told her that if she made it to $1,000 she'd get her name on my web page as a top host. She got super excited & worked her butt off the next 24 hours to get her name there. She didn't quite make it, she got to $950 ... but she certainly wasn't disappointed with the extra benefits that the added 24 hours earned her when she advanced from the $700 level to the $900 level! ;)Just a thought, for those of you looking for ways to motivate your hosts a bit more! LOL

Interesting, because at one point, I used to congratulate my highest host of the month in my newsletter, and I had some ask me not to use their name, because it embarrassed them - so I stopped doing it.

I have thought lately (since I seem to be having more $1000 shows - yea!) that I might start a KILO CLUB - with some specials bonuses for hosts who hit $1000 in sales. Like - free shipping for the year following their show, and a special luncheon, etc....still working on fleshing that out.

That's a great idea! Offering incentives like having their name featured on your web page can be a great way to motivate hosts to work harder and reach their goals. It's also a great way to show appreciation for their efforts. I'll definitely keep this in mind for my future host incentives. Thanks for sharing!

1. How do I become a $1,000 host?

To become a $1,000 host, you need to host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $1,000 in sales from your guests' orders. This can be achieved by inviting friends, family, and colleagues to your party and encouraging them to purchase products.

2. What rewards do I receive as a $1,000 host?

As a $1,000 host, you will receive free products, discounts, and special offers based on your sales. The exact rewards may vary depending on current promotions, but they can include free cookware, kitchen tools, and other Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I use my host rewards to purchase any products?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog. These rewards are considered as store credit, so you can choose any items that you like.

4. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards?

Your host rewards are valid for six months from the date of your party. This means you have plenty of time to browse the catalog and decide which products you want to use your rewards on.

5. Can I combine my host rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any current promotions or discounts when using your host rewards to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chefstover2