• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Qualify for Leads? Understanding the Recruit Process

In summary, to qualify for leads as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must have an active consultant account and meet the minimum sales requirements of $1,250 in Personal Retail Sales (PRS) and one active party or show in the previous month. There is no specific rank requirement to receive leads and they are distributed on a weekly basis. As a consultant, you have the option to choose the types of leads you would like to receive, allowing you to focus on shows that best fit your business and target market.
trps
Silver Member
I can not think how the rolling months go for recruits to qualify for leads I had 3 in March and none since when do I need another to not loose the leads? TIA

trps said:
I can not think how the rolling months go for recruits to qualify for leads I had 3 in March and none since when do I need another to not loose the leads? TIA

One recruit in the previous 4 months. So if you recruited in March, you need to recruit again in July to keep your leads.

It's $1,250 in Commissionable Sales 3 of the last 4 months with a new recruit during that time period.June: You have to have had a recruit in Feb, March, April or May - you are good on the recruit requirement
July: You have to have had a recruit in March, April, May or June - you are still good on the recruit requirement
Aug: You have to have had a recruit in April, May, June or July - You would need to get a recruit by the end of July to meet the recruit requiremnt

1. How do I become eligible to receive leads?

To qualify for leads as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must first be an active consultant with a current agreement with the company. This means that you must have an active consultant account and have met the minimum sales requirements in the previous month.

2. What are the minimum sales requirements to qualify for leads?

The minimum sales requirements to become eligible for leads are $1,250 in Personal Retail Sales (PRS) and one active party or show in the previous month. This is to ensure that you are actively working to grow your business and have a consistent customer base.

3. Do I need to be a certain rank to qualify for leads?

No, there is no specific rank requirement to qualify for leads. As long as you meet the minimum sales requirements and are an active consultant, you are eligible to receive leads from Pampered Chef.

4. How often are leads distributed?

Leads are distributed on a weekly basis, usually on Mondays. However, this may vary depending on the volume of leads and the location of the lead. Pampered Chef strives to distribute leads as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure timely follow-up by consultants.

5. Can I choose the types of leads I receive?

Yes, you have the option to choose the types of leads you would like to receive. You can select from categories such as bridal shows, cooking parties, fundraisers, and more. This allows you to focus your time and efforts on the types of shows that best fit your business and target market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby