• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Promote to Director?

In summary, the first step to promoting to Director at Pampered Chef is to consistently meet or exceed sales and recruiting goals as a consultant. To build a strong team to support this promotion, it is important to recruit passionate and motivated individuals, train and support team members, and focus on their success. As a Director, there are benefits such as a higher commission rate, bonuses, and leadership development programs. Effective strategies for increasing sales and achieving goals include hosting events, using social media, and offering promotions. To qualify for this promotion, one must have a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales, 3 active team members, attend leadership training, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
How do you promote to director? I know that sounds like a stupid question and everyone keeps talking about how they want to promote but I can't find out how I can. :confused: I am a newbie, in my SS 2 and have a long way to go try and promote but would love to know how! :p
Thanks,
Kristi

PampMomof3 said:
How do you promote to director? I know that sounds like a stupid question and everyone keeps talking about how they want to promote but I can't find out how I can. :confused: I am a newbie, in my SS 2 and have a long way to go try and promote but would love to know how! :p
Thanks,
Kristi
Check out your Recipe for Success, page F-5 under Career Building Opportunities. Spells it right out!

To promote to director you need to have 5 personally recruited, active qualified consultants. All the info is in the Policies & Procedures section (page F-5) in Recipe for Success...benefits you'll receive, etc. It's an awesome goal to have...and easily achievable. Good luck!!

Thank You! I guess it would help if I read the Recipe For Success and not spent so much time on this forum! It's just a lot easier getting the info off of here!

Thanks,
Kristi

What is the first step to promoting to Director?

The first step to promoting to Director is to consistently meet or exceed your sales and recruiting goals as a consultant. This shows your dedication and ability to lead a team.

How do I build a strong team to support my promotion to Director?

To build a strong team, focus on recruiting passionate and motivated individuals who are interested in the Pampered Chef opportunity. Train and support your team members to help them achieve their goals, which will ultimately contribute to your own success as a Director.

What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive bonuses, and participate in leadership development programs. You will also have the ability to build and lead a team, which can lead to even more opportunities for growth and success within the company.

What strategies can I use to increase my sales and achieve my goals as a Director?

Some effective strategies for increasing sales and achieving your goals as a Director include hosting cooking shows and events, utilizing social media to reach new customers, and offering special promotions and discounts. Additionally, staying organized and consistently following up with customers can also help drive sales.

Are there any specific qualifications or requirements for promoting to Director?

To promote to Director, you must have a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales and 3 active team members. You must also attend leadership training and be in good standing with the company. Additionally, having strong communication and leadership skills will greatly benefit you in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies