• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Pre-Order Hwc Items?

In summary, to pre-order Hwc items, you can do so through a Pampered Chef consultant or their website. You can pre-order before the items are released and there is no limit to the number of items you can pre-order. You will have to pay for the items at the time of pre-order and changes or cancellations can be made through your consultant or website account.
heat123
Silver Member
I tried ordering them for my April 1st order and punched in the # found in CKN and it would not take it. Do we manually have to add them? I updated PP also and still nothing?

They will probably have an update on April 1 so we can order them. But we won't be able to order them until then like last year.

It seems like there may be an issue with the code for the April 1st order. I would suggest contacting customer service to see if they can manually add the code for you. It's possible that the code may not be working for everyone, so it's best to reach out for assistance. Hopefully they can get it resolved for you soon!

1. How do I pre-order Hwc items?

To pre-order Hwc items, you can either place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website. Simply select the items you want to pre-order and proceed with the checkout process.

2. Can I pre-order Hwc items before they are released?

Yes, you can pre-order Hwc items before they are released. Pampered Chef typically announces new Hwc items a few weeks before they are available for pre-order. Keep an eye out for their announcements on their website or social media pages.

3. Is there a limit to how many Hwc items I can pre-order?

There is no limit to how many Hwc items you can pre-order. However, keep in mind that pre-ordering does not guarantee availability. It is recommended to pre-order early to ensure you get the items you want.

4. Do I have to pay for Hwc items when I pre-order them?

Yes, you will have to pay for Hwc items when you pre-order them. This is to secure your order and ensure that the items are reserved for you. The amount will be charged to your preferred payment method at the time of pre-order.

5. Can I cancel or change my pre-order for Hwc items?

Yes, you can cancel or change your pre-order for Hwc items. If you ordered through a consultant, you can contact them directly to make any changes. If you ordered through the website, you can log into your account and make changes to your pre-order. Keep in mind that changes or cancellations may not be possible if the items have already been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
laurichef
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg