• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Post a Video on Facebook?

In summary, to post a video on Facebook from your computer, go to your timeline or page, click on "Photo/Video," select the video, and click "Post." To post from your phone, open the app, go to your timeline or page, tap on "What's on your mind?," select "Photo/Video," choose a video or record a new one, and click "Post." The maximum length for a video is 240 minutes, but it is recommended to keep it between 1-2 minutes. You can edit your video after posting by clicking on the three dots and selecting "Edit Video." You cannot post a video directly on someone else's Facebook page, but you can share it by clicking on "
pchockeymom
I love the Wrap It Up video and would love to post it on my facebook page. How do I do that? I saw someone posted it on here so I'm guessing it's possible (just maybe not for me?:blushing:)

Thanks!

I sure hope someone can help us as I love this video!

To share a video on Facebook, follow these steps:1. Find the video you want to share on your Facebook page.2. Click on the "Share" button below the video.3. A pop-up window will appear with different sharing options. Select the "Facebook" option.4. A new window will open where you can add a caption or comment to your post.5. Click on the "Post" button to share the video on your Facebook page.Alternatively, you can also copy and paste the video's URL directly onto your Facebook status update or in a comment on someone else's post. This will automatically generate a preview of the video for others to see. Hope this helps!

1. How do I post a video on Facebook from my computer?

To post a video on Facebook from your computer, first go to your Facebook timeline or page. Then, click on the "Photo/Video" tab at the top of the status update box. Select the video you want to upload from your computer, add a caption if desired, and click "Post."

2. How do I post a video on Facebook from my phone?

To post a video on Facebook from your phone, open the Facebook app and go to your timeline or page. Tap on the "What's on your mind?" box, then select "Photo/Video." You can either choose a video from your phone's camera roll or record a new one. Add a caption and click "Post."

3. What is the maximum length for a video on Facebook?

The maximum length for a video on Facebook is 240 minutes (4 hours). However, the recommended length for a video is between 1-2 minutes to keep viewers engaged.

4. Can I edit my video after I post it on Facebook?

Yes, you can edit your video after you post it on Facebook. Simply go to the video on your timeline or page and click on the three dots in the top right corner. From there, you can select "Edit Video" to make any changes to the title, description, or thumbnail image.

5. Can I post a video on someone else's Facebook page?

No, you cannot post a video directly on someone else's Facebook page. However, you can share the video on their page by clicking on the "Share" button underneath the video and selecting their page as the destination. Keep in mind, the owner of the page can delete the shared video at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • msanders102
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
msanders102
  • mspibb