• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Post a Picture in Your Info Box?

In summary, to post a personal picture in your avatar space, go to User CP, edit avatar on the left hand column, and download from there. To attach a word document to a thread, go to Manage Attachments, locate the document you want to attach, and upload it.
heat123
Silver Member
I am so not computer savvy. How does one post a personal picture in their- avatar space is it called?

I just got some cute pics of my darling divas and want to show them off!

And how do you attatch a word doc to a thread while I am asking about computer instructions.:confused:

Thank you!

Go to User CP, Edit Avatar on the left hand column and download from there.

Hopefully I can try to walk you through it, but it all depends on if a photo you have stored on your computer is small enough. Under "User CP" above in those menu options, there's an option to "edit avatar." Then under all the choices, there's a choice to use a custom avatar or something like that. There's a button to "Browse" so you can look through the files on your computer to find a picture. Then you just follow the directions to upload it.

As for attaching a word document, when you reply to a post, before you post it scroll down and there's a button to "Manage Attachments." You click on that then on one of the browse buttons. You need to locate the document you want to attach, then when you find it, double click on it and it'll show up in your manage attachments window. Then click "upload." You can close out that window and then submit your reply. The attachment should show up on there.

Hope that helps!:D

Help!!I did the custom control button and I browsed my files to find it. It's just a piece of clipart. When I hit save changes it says invalid file. Is there a reason why it's not working. I don't see a button that says upload or anything like that.
Am I doing something wrong?
I would appreciate any help, thanks!!
Debbie

Me too! I tried saving a pic on my desktop and it said invalid file???

thanks for the directions Becky!

I'm not too swift with the puter either, but I changed mine real easy. I think I did what soonerchef said. But I also think it has to be thumb nail size:confused: Hope I helped a little:eek:

Ginger:cool:

The pic does have to be quite small, DH reduced my pic in Photoshop.

Sorry bout the soonerchef, lost your name for a minute Andrea:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ginger:cool:

That's okay...I can't even remember my own kids names most of the time :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I think I got it to work

1. How do I post a picture in my Info Box?

To post a picture in your Info Box, click on the "Edit" button on your profile page. Then, click on the "Info" tab and scroll down to the "Info Box" section. Click on the "Add Photo" button and select the picture you want to upload from your computer. Once the picture is uploaded, click on the "Save" button to save the changes.

2. Can I post multiple pictures in my Info Box?

Yes, you can post multiple pictures in your Info Box. Simply click on the "Add Photo" button and select the pictures you want to upload. You can rearrange the pictures by clicking on the "Edit" button and dragging them into your desired order.

3. What is the recommended size for pictures in the Info Box?

The recommended size for pictures in the Info Box is 200x200 pixels. This will ensure that the picture is clear and not stretched or distorted.

4. How do I delete a picture from my Info Box?

To delete a picture from your Info Box, click on the "Edit" button and hover over the picture you want to delete. Click on the "X" button that appears in the top right corner of the picture. Then, click on the "Save" button to save the changes.

5. Can I change the order of the pictures in my Info Box?

Yes, you can change the order of the pictures in your Info Box. Click on the "Edit" button, then drag and drop the pictures into your desired order. Click on the "Save" button to save the changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loralee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
kam
  • dwyerkim
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies