• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Order 2 Host Specials Under 1 Host?

In summary, to order 2 host specials under 1 host, you must be a host yourself or be a guest of a host. The host must have at least $200 in guest sales and 2 bookings from their party to qualify. Yes, you can mix and match host specials when ordering 2 under 1 host, but the host must have met the qualifications for both specials. To place an order, you will need to contact your host directly. You can still order 2 host specials under 1 host even if you are not attending the party, as long as the host has met the qualifications. There are no restrictions on which host specials can be ordered together as long as the host qualifies for both.
bgar412
I have a host who booked a show off of her own show. We are now doing her second show and she should get 2 host specials, right? Well, I am trying to put it in PP and it will not let me do it. Has anyone had this happen, and if so how did you resolve it?

Thanks,
Brittney

Have you entered her past host discount number? It won't let you enter it unless you have this in the computer. Try that and see if it works. And you also would have had to actually have entered it as a booking from her original show, which it sounds like you did.

Well, I thought that could be it...but, I just tried it and it did the same thing. I looked up her PHD put it in the contact info and even deleted her order and started over and it still will not let me do it. I am trying to do one ultimate grilling kit and one new additions. ???

Are you doing one under an order for hostess as a GUEST with previous Host # and then the other set under current Host Order??

That sounds to me like the problem.

She's going to have to pay S&H on one of them.

HTH,

Lisa

that is probably it...one will have to be ordered with the host order, but the other will have to be put in as though she is a guest and she will have to pay shipping.

That's exactly right! Think of how you have to put the Host Special on the Past Host's order if the Past Host is not the Current Host (now say that 5 times fast). They have to be seen as two separate orders.

1. How do I know if I am eligible to order 2 host specials under 1 host?

To order 2 host specials under 1 host, you must be a host yourself or be a guest of a host. The host must have at least $200 in guest sales and 2 bookings from their party to qualify for multiple host specials.

2. Can I mix and match host specials when ordering 2 under 1 host?

Yes, you can mix and match host specials when ordering 2 under 1 host. However, the host must have met the qualifications for both specials in order to be eligible to order both.

3. How do I place an order for 2 host specials under 1 host?

To place an order for 2 host specials under 1 host, you will need to contact your host directly. They will be able to place the order for you and ensure that all qualifications have been met.

4. Can I order 2 host specials under 1 host if I am not attending the party?

Yes, as long as you are a guest of the host and the host has met the qualifications for both host specials, you can still order 2 host specials under 1 host. However, you will need to contact the host directly to place the order.

5. Are there any restrictions on which host specials can be ordered together under 1 host?

No, there are no restrictions on which host specials can be ordered together under 1 host as long as the host has met the qualifications for both specials. You can mix and match any host specials that are currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • julmarsala