• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Know the Show Total?

In summary, the show total is typically based on the total guest sales, but it can also include other factors such as additional orders and host benefits. In this specific scenario, the show total of $1,199.05 qualifies as a $1000 show.
danidag
This might sound like a really dumb question, but how do I know the show total? Is is the total guest sales, the total commisionable sales, or the total sales that are paid for (which is the guest sales sand whatever the host owes). For example: Guest sales were: $808.92
Comm. sales were: $845.14
**Show total was: $1,199.05**

So does this qualify as a $1000 show or is it only based on guest sales?

Thanks, Danielle

show total is based on...your show total is based on all sales before tax and S&H....i hope that helps....so it doesn't classify as a thousand dollar show...

You would look at the commissionable sales total which includes guest sales plus whatever the host ordered at her discount.

Just so you know...If you ever have the past host purchase the host special at a show you do not get commission on that...but if you are just looking for the show total for the host to see how much she needs to get in sales to get to the next level you need to look at the guest sales, but in that case you only get paid for the commissionable sales....

Hi Danielle,Thank you for reaching out with your question! It's not a dumb question at all, and I'm happy to clarify for you.The show total is typically based on the total guest sales, which in this case would be $808.92. However, it can also include other factors such as any additional orders placed by the host, any outside orders, and any host benefits redeemed.In this example, the show total of $1,199.05 likely includes the guest sales, commissionable sales, and any host benefits redeemed. Therefore, this would qualify as a $1000 show.I hope this helps clarify things for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Happy cooking!Best,

1. How do I calculate the show total for my Pampered Chef party?

To calculate the show total, you will need to add up all of the orders placed by your guests, including any online orders that were made using your party link. You can also add in any hostess rewards or discounts that were earned during the party. This will give you the total amount of sales for your party.

2. Can I see the show total during the party?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to the show total in real time through your Consultant's Corner account. Simply log in and click on the "Party" tab to view your current show total. This can be helpful in tracking your progress and setting goals for your party.

3. Do I need to include tax and shipping in the show total?

Yes, when calculating the show total, you should include any applicable tax and shipping charges. These are part of the total sales for the party and will be reflected in your commission and hostess rewards.

4. Can I adjust the show total after the party is over?

No, the show total cannot be adjusted after the party has ended. It is important to accurately record all orders and sales during the party to ensure the correct show total is reported. If there are any discrepancies, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

5. How does the show total affect my commission and hostess rewards?

The show total is the main factor in determining your commission and hostess rewards. Your commission is a percentage of the total sales, while hostess rewards are based on reaching certain sales milestones. It is important to have an accurate show total to ensure you receive the correct commission and rewards for your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies