• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Input a Booth Event Into P3?

In summary, to input a booth event into P3, log into your account, click on "Events", and then "Add New Event". Fill in all necessary information and click "Save". You can input multiple events at once by clicking "Import Events". To edit or delete an event, go to "Events" and select the event. You can add notes and reminders to events, and view all upcoming events by clicking "View All Events".
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I am doing my first multi-vendor event that is not a fundraiser. How do you usually enter it into P3 - cooking show, catalog show? Who is the host?

Thank you -

I usually do them as consultant hosted catalog shows....or if I am doing a demo at the event, I do them as kitchen shows.

thanks becky

That's what I do, too. The only exception is if I offer the host special to the first person to take the deal. In that case I put that person's name, shipped c/o me.

Although I have never ended up with $150 from a booth, I either put it under my DD's name or on the current Host to give them a boost. If I ever had $150+, I would do it as a Mystery Host Show.

I did one as a catalog show for myself. I didn't have enough sales but was able to add on an individual order to get it to 150.
I then purchased that month's host special (Trifle bowl i think?) at the 60% and am using it as an incentive drawing later. I did that with my first booth last fall- I bought a Stone and used it as a door prize- so it made my out-of-pocket really really cheap for a great prize!

1. How do I input a booth event into P3?

To input a booth event into P3, you will need to log into your P3 account and click on the "Events" tab. Then, click on the "Add New Event" button and fill in all the required information such as event name, date, location, and booth number. Once you have entered all the information, click on the "Save" button to add the event to your P3 account.

2. Can I input multiple booth events at once?

Yes, you can input multiple booth events at once in P3. To do this, go to the "Events" tab and click on the "Import Events" button. You will then be able to upload a spreadsheet with all the necessary event information and P3 will automatically add the events to your account.

3. How do I edit or delete a booth event in P3?

To edit or delete a booth event in P3, go to the "Events" tab and click on the event you want to edit or delete. From there, you can make any necessary changes or click on the "Delete" button to remove the event from your account.

4. Can I add notes or reminders to a booth event in P3?

Yes, you can add notes and reminders to a booth event in P3. When adding or editing an event, there is a section for notes where you can input any relevant information or reminders. These notes will be visible to anyone with access to the event in P3.

5. How do I view all upcoming booth events in P3?

To view all upcoming booth events in P3, go to the "Events" tab and click on the "View All Events" button. This will show you a list of all upcoming events in your account, along with their dates, locations, and booth numbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • FeliciaD