• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Help Consultants to Qualify?

In summary, Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and support for consultants to help them qualify for their business. These include training programs, coaching, and access to a network of successful consultants. To become a consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a passion for cooking, and possess good communication and organizational skills. It is possible to qualify as a consultant while having a full-time job, as consultants have the flexibility to set their own schedules. The time it takes to qualify can vary, but on average it takes 3-6 months. In case a consultant does not meet the qualifications, Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and resources to help them succeed, including the guidance of mentors and coaches and incentives and rewards for
MSmith
I'm new to the recruiting scene, and have been able to recruit 3 people and only 1 has qualified thus far (she happened to have been a consultant many moons ago).

Any advice, tips, etc. to helping recruits get qualified?

Book before submittingBefore I submit the kit order form, my new team members must have 4 catalog shows started (I give them 4 catalog packets of unstamped and unsigned information) and 4 kitchen shows booked in their first month. I went from a 70% qualification rate to a 95% qualification rate! :D

brilliant! Thanks...

1. How do you help consultants to qualify for their business?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of resources and support to help our consultants qualify for their business. Some of these include training and development programs, personalized coaching and mentoring, and access to a network of successful consultants who can offer advice and guidance.

2. What qualifications do I need to meet to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and sharing high-quality kitchen products with others. We also recommend having strong communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.

3. Can I still qualify as a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still qualify as a consultant with a full-time job. Our consultants have the flexibility to set their own schedules and work as much or as little as they want. We also offer tools and resources to help you manage your time effectively and balance your business with other commitments.

4. How long does it typically take to qualify as a consultant?

The time it takes to qualify as a consultant can vary depending on your individual efforts and dedication. On average, it takes about 3-6 months for a consultant to reach their initial qualification goals. However, with hard work and determination, some consultants are able to qualify in as little as 1-2 months.

5. What happens if I don't meet the qualifications for my business?

If you do not meet the qualifications for your business, don't worry! We offer ongoing support and resources to help you reach your goals. Our team of mentors and coaches can help you identify areas for improvement and provide guidance to help you succeed. We also offer incentives and rewards to motivate and encourage our consultants to achieve their qualifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kitchendivinity
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • raebates