• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Get April Host Specials in June?

In summary, the women attending the party tonight were promised an April Host Special, but when they called the other consultant to inquire about it, they found out that it would cost them $100 to order it.
ChefJesssica
This evening I had a show. I am only in my SS1, so I don't know very much, but the women there have been going to parties with another consultant. Well, first of all, the woman who had hosted a party last month is NO WHERE in the past host lookup, so I am confused on that. (I plan on calling PC in the morning). The other thing that confused me was that the women were convinced they could get the April Host Special in June and that they could get as many as they wanted. I told them that I didn't think that was possible and they let me know that I needed to learn how to "work the system and hook them up." Is it even POSSIBLE to get an April HOST special in another month? I am trying to be a really nice consultant and work with them whereever needed but I am beginning to really dislike this other consultant! Am I missing something?

As far as I know you can get the April Host Special until the end of May only. You can submit a show until the end of the next month. The show must be dated for April, guest and host specials would be April but your commission and any bonuses or incentives would be based on May. So you'd have until May 31st to submit but NOT June.

Something that has helped me is the date of the show reflects the host and guest specials i.e. April dated show - April specials. The date submitted reflects on me i.e. monthly sales/incentives/commission levels/paycheques
Hope that helps

First of all, the host lookup is finicky -- it has to be spelled exactly as it was entered when the show was submitted. If it was misspelled or entered under a nickname, it would not come up. Has she received the show order and her host discount card?

Secondly, SURE they can order the April host special in June.... AT FULL PRICE!!! If that consultant promised them something different, then it would be coming out of her pocket... probably not something you want to do -- you'd lose money and set a precedent for people to take advantage of you in the future.

PampChefJoy said:
Secondly, SURE they can order the April host special in June.... AT FULL PRICE!!! If that consultant promised them something different, then it would be coming out of her pocket... probably not something you want to do -- you'd lose money and set a precedent for people to take advantage of you in the future.

I really didn't think there was any way to get that special in June and they were so so snotty when I told them. They acted as if they were Pampered Chef experts because they always go to shows. I felt like such an idiot when they told me I needed to call this other consultant so I could learn how to do things!

But... the host was very sweet and I could tell she was annoyed with these ladies as well.

I feel your pain. You get one of those every once in awhile and just have to roll with it. My last show, the ladies were at it as soon as I got there... complaining about products, didn't want to hear of my suggestions... said "the tupperware lady gave everyone a free gift", etc... But go figure, they ordered an average of $80/person.... you never know. Some people just like to hear themselves talk. You should have recruited them, since they know "so much", LOL.

1. How do I qualify for the April host specials in June?

In order to qualify for the April host specials in June, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of April and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales.

2. Can I still get April host specials in June if I host a party in May?

No, in order to receive the April host specials in June, you must host a party during the month of April.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party in April to get the host specials in June?

Hosting a party in April not only allows you to receive the host specials in June, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive offers based on your party sales.

4. How will I know if I qualified for the April host specials in June?

If you meet the requirements for the April host specials in June, you will receive an email from your Pampered Chef consultant with a link to redeem your host specials.

5. Can I combine the April host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the April host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are exclusive to qualifying hosts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • pamperedmomto3