• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Fill Your Easy Accent (R) Decorator?

In summary, the medium scoop is the perfect size to fill the EAD with whipped cream or whatever filling you're using. It's also a great cross sell/upsell item.
jessinthekitchen
I usually use a ziploc bag to fill it with whatever filling I'm using but I don't want to do that at shows (I think it looks wasteful)... how do you fiill it?

Medium Scoop works best!

I'm with Keith, medium scoop!

I use the medium scoop to fill it - neat and quick. If I forget to pack the med. scoop, I use the small bamboo spoon. I was surprised by your use of a ziplock bag. I can't imagine how that would not be totally messy and extra work but then we all do what we are comfortable with.

BethCooks4U said:
I use the medium scoop to fill it - neat and quick. If I forget to pack the med. scoop, I use the small bamboo spoon. I was surprised by your use of a ziplock bag. I can't imagine how that would not be totally messy and extra work but then we all do what we are comfortable with.
A lot of the recipes suggest that!

I never thought of the medium scoop!

Another cheer for the medium scoop!

It's the perfect size -- almost as if they were made for each other!

I never thought of the scoop...I always use the skinny scraper...

wadesgirl said:
A lot of the recipes suggest that!

I never thought of the medium scoop!

I've seen recipes suggest the ziplock to put the recipe in to pipe it onto whatever you're making but I haven't noticed instructions to fill a zip lock to fill the EAD. :confused:

Sometimes I use the Medium Scoop...but lately I have been using the skinny scraper. Usually I am filling the EAD with Cool Whip, so I tend to just grab the skinny scraper.

BethCooks4U said:
I've seen recipes suggest the ziplock to put the recipe in to pipe it onto whatever you're making but I haven't noticed instructions to fill a zip lock to fill the EAD. :confused:

It was late last night and I misread!

Yeah- I just dump whipped cream or whatever into the ziploc bag and cut the corner... put that into the end of the EAD and then squeeze... it fills up nicely and there isn't a mess.. I just don't want customers to think, "Why would I need to buy the EAD if I can just use the bag?"

Definitely going to try the medium scoop- and I always have it with me in my tool turn about. :)

Medium scoop--great cross sell/upsell item.

Medium scoop, too much of a tree hugger to waste a plastic bag!

I don't have the medium scoop, but suspect the small one works almost as well.Used the skinny scraper, micro scraper or bamboo spreader before!

The large one works OK, too. So does a spoon. Just curious, what recipes say to fill it using a ziplock bag? That IS wasteful of both time & ziplocks! I'm just asking because I've only ever seen the medium scoop mentioned in recipes. A scoop is easier than a spoon for some mixtures. If its really gooey, the nudge from the scoop makes it fall down into the EAD easier than pushing it with your finger off a spoon.

ShellBeach said:
The large one works OK, too. So does a spoon. Just curious, what recipes say to fill it using a ziplock bag? That IS wasteful of both time & ziplocks!

I'm just asking because I've only ever seen the medium scoop mentioned in recipes. A scoop is easier than a spoon for some mixtures. If its really gooey, the nudge from the scoop makes it fall down into the EAD easier than pushing it with your finger off a spoon.

A lot of the new consultant recipes and the trifle recipes call for a zip lock bag!

I used the scoop for the first time and it works wonderful!!!! DUH!!! :rolleyes:

1. How do I load the frosting into the Easy Accent (R) Decorator?

To load the frosting into the Easy Accent (R) Decorator, first remove the plunger from the barrel. Then, spoon your desired frosting into the barrel and replace the plunger. Make sure the plunger is pushed down all the way before using the decorator.

2. Can I use the Easy Accent (R) Decorator for savory dishes as well?

Yes, the Easy Accent (R) Decorator can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for filling deviled eggs, decorating mashed potatoes, and more.

3. How do I adjust the size of the frosting tip on the Easy Accent (R) Decorator?

To adjust the size of the frosting tip, simply twist the tip of the decorator to the desired size. The smaller the opening, the finer the details of your design will be.

4. Can I use the Easy Accent (R) Decorator with a piping bag?

Yes, you can use the Easy Accent (R) Decorator with a piping bag. Simply insert the decorator into the piping bag and fill the bag with frosting. This allows for easier and more precise filling of the decorator.

5. How do I clean the Easy Accent (R) Decorator?

To clean the Easy Accent (R) Decorator, first disassemble all parts. Rinse the barrel, plunger, and tips with warm water and soap. For tougher residues, use a small brush to clean the tips. Let all parts dry before reassembling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
forever their mom
Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies