• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Describe Pampered Chef on a Resume?

In summary, The person has been self employed for 15 years and is now thinking of taking on a part-time job to help with expenses and the upcoming Christmas/birthday rush. They need to make a resume and have no idea how to describe their experience or skills in computer-related fields.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I've been self employed for 15 years but now I'm thinking of picking up a part time job during the day to help with expenses and the upcoming Christmas/birthday (4) rush. So I need to make up a resume and have NO idea how to describe PC.

Can anyone help?

TIA,
Jodi

What do you say in your 30 second commercial? I'd use a variation of that.

That is a tough one...Hmm...
1991-present Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef
-conducted in-home demonstrations to sell quality kitchen tools
-developed and trained new consultants
-ran my own business all by myself and had to organize everything and hold myself accountable and all that stuff!

I would put some things in there about customer service...like managed 300 (or however many you have) customers and conducted regular follow-up to ensure needs were met.

Now, if you don't follow-up with your customers, then you wouldn't use that. But if you do OOB calls, maintain a newsletter, etc. then you do!

More then what your responisbilites are employers want to see what you have accomplished. List any large sales months, sales total, awards, etc.

It really depends on what kind of job your applying for. You could list Self-employed and then various duties. I mean you want to push the skill you want to sell: ie phone and business skills, cooking skills, salesmen skills. >>You want to sell the skills that you have acquired through your business that will benefit the employer. I always emphasize what I can do in an interview not so much on a resume. Technically you are a " ___________ Consultant for the PChef" Or maybe
_________________ Director..... etc

So I never thought I'd put PC on a resume for a pilot job, but I'm thinking that a freight pilot applying for a position flying passengers might enjoy it on her resume. Since I'm in the job hunt again, this is what I have now, any suggestions or additions?

· Conduct in-home demonstrations to sell quality kitchen tools
· Provide customer service in person, on phone, and via email
· Develop and train new consultants

Don't know if this helps (and my brain is not ready to be more exacting) but, I consider myself to be a small business owner. It's another way to look at it and perhaps a new way to frame your skills.

Describe what you do: Bookkeeping/accounting, customer service, teaching others how to cook/use cooking tools, speaking in front of groups, list any software used, writing newletters, (if you are leader -- training new consultants, preparing for and conducting meetings etc), list any sales, or recruiting awards or incentives you have won incluing trips.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is known for its innovative and versatile kitchen tools, as well as its strong focus on providing cooking education and inspiration to customers. The company also offers a generous compensation plan for its consultants.

3. How can I highlight my Pampered Chef experience on my resume?

You can list your role as a Pampered Chef consultant or any leadership positions you held within the company. Be sure to emphasize your sales and customer service skills, as well as any achievements or awards you received.

4. Does Pampered Chef provide any training or support for its consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for its consultants, including online courses, in-person training events, and a network of experienced consultants who are available to provide guidance and advice.

5. How does working for Pampered Chef benefit my resume and career?

Working for Pampered Chef allows you to gain valuable experience in sales, marketing, and customer service, as well as develop leadership skills. It also shows potential employers that you are self-motivated, driven, and able to work independently. Additionally, the company's strong brand recognition and reputation can add credibility to your resume.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • PChefAbey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefAbey
  • Niki Kate