• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Clean Your Exec Cookware?

In summary, to clean your Exec Cookware, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. To remove tough stains, use baking soda and boiling water. Do not use metal utensils with the cookware and store it with a soft cloth or pot protectors in between each piece. Avoid storing with lids on to prevent rust or corrosion.
Maragib
I am just wondering, I know NO dishwasher. But what kind of handwashing do you do - do you use dish soap? Just hot water? Something else? Thanks.
Mara

Soap and water.

Yep, dishsoap and water.

I tell my guests that they could literally wipe it clean with a wet paper towel as it is THAT easy! I usually just use a soapy kitchen brush with hot water and rinse well! EASY BREEZY!

Soap and water and a soft sponge. The only stubborn spots are where the silver circle bolt thingies are. :D

I use soap and water, and a sponge that has a texture on one side (but safe for non-stick cookware.)

Soap/water...just regular dishsoap. I use a kitchen scrubby for the rivets on the handle as needed.

I occassionly have some harder to clean areas on my grill pan, especially if I started on the stove top w/ a steak and finish it in the oven - the pan juices can stick. I find that if I deglaze it stovetop, the rest of the cleanup is pretty easy. The PC kitchen brush is great!

1. How do I clean my Exec Cookware?

To clean your Exec Cookware, first make sure it has cooled down completely. Then, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge to gently scrub off any food residue. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool, as this can damage the non-stick coating. Rinse the cookware thoroughly and dry it with a soft cloth or towel.

2. Can I put my Exec Cookware in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Exec Cookware is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the non-stick coating. If you do choose to use the dishwasher, make sure to place the cookware on the top rack and avoid using harsh detergents or high heat settings.

3. How do I remove tough stains or burnt-on food?

If there are tough stains or burnt-on food on your Exec Cookware, fill the pan with water and add a few tablespoons of baking soda. Bring the water to a boil and let it simmer for a few minutes. Then, use a wooden spoon or spatula to gently scrape off the residue. Rinse and dry the pan as usual.

4. Can I use metal utensils with my Exec Cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with your Exec Cookware as they can scratch or damage the non-stick coating. Instead, use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to protect the coating.

5. How do I store my Exec Cookware?

To prevent scratches and damage, it is best to stack your Exec Cookware with a soft cloth or paper towel in between each piece. You can also use pot protectors to help keep the pots and pans from rubbing against each other. Avoid storing the cookware with the lids on, as this can cause condensation and lead to rust or corrosion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • lt1jane