• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Contact Info to Flyers on Vista: Shareware Recommendations?

In summary, to add your contact information to flyers on Vista, open the flyer template in Microsoft Word, click on "Insert" and select "Text Box," then type in your information and format it as desired. You can also add your logo by following the same steps and inserting it as a picture. To save your contact information for future use, save it as a custom text box using the "Quick Parts" feature. There are many shareware programs available for designing flyers on Vista, such as Canva, Lucidpress, and Adobe Spark. To ensure your contact information is visible on the flyer, choose an easy-to-read font and place it prominently on the flyer, avoiding clutter and using bold or different colors if needed.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I had a wonderful version of full Adobe on my computer that died... my replacement computer is now Vista based and my old Adobe program will no longer work (after talking to Adobe, they said I had to upgrade for $150, which just isn't in my budget right now :()

So my question is, how do you add your contact information to the Monthly special flyers and outside order forms?

It used to be wonderfully easy for me to add a couple of text boxes and then I could email them to my hosts and potential hosts... now, all I can think of is to print them out, stamp them and then rescan them (which does affect the quality).

Anyone have a shareware program recommendation?

I just send them out the way the are (w/o my contact info) when it's through e-mail because I don't have a way of editing it either. But I print them out and put my contact info on there to then have for my shows.

You can copy the flyer using the snapshot tool, paste it into Word, then add a text box there and save it as a Word file.But that's too much work for me. If I email them, they just go w/o my contact info.

I do it the old fashion way...print it and attach a label and then make photocopies!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with having to upgrade your Adobe program. Luckily, there are some great shareware programs out there that can help you add your contact information to your flyers and order forms. My personal recommendation is to try out the program "PDF-XChange Editor." It's a free program that allows you to add text boxes, images, and stamps to your PDF documents. It's also compatible with Windows Vista, so you won't have any issues with compatibility. I hope this helps and happy flyer-making!

1. How do I add my contact information to flyers on Vista?

To add your contact information to flyers on Vista, first open the flyer template in Microsoft Word. Then, click on the "Insert" tab and select "Text Box" from the menu. Draw a text box where you want your contact information to appear on the flyer. Finally, type in your contact information and format it as desired.

2. Can I add my logo to the flyer?

Yes, you can add your logo to the flyer by following the same steps as adding contact information. Instead of typing in your contact information, click on the "Insert" tab and select "Picture" from the menu. Choose your logo file and insert it into the text box.

3. Is there a way to save my contact information for future use?

Yes, you can save your contact information as a custom text box in the flyer template. Simply type in your contact information, select the text box, and click on the "Insert" tab. Then, select "Quick Parts" and choose "Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery." Give your contact information a name and click "OK." Now, you can easily insert your contact information into future flyers.

4. Are there any recommended shareware programs for designing flyers on Vista?

There are many shareware programs available for designing flyers on Vista, but some popular options include Canva, Lucidpress, and Adobe Spark. These programs offer user-friendly templates and design tools to create professional-looking flyers.

5. How can I ensure that my contact information is visible on the flyer?

To ensure that your contact information stands out on the flyer, choose a font that is easy to read and make sure it is placed in a prominent location on the flyer. You can also use bold or different font colors to make it stand out even more. Additionally, avoid cluttering the flyer with too much text or graphics that may distract from your contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • HJPChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies