• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do wish lists???

PC_ChefCole

Novice Member
Oct 11, 2005
Hello all, this may be a silly question, But how does everyone use their wish lists that you have guests fill out??? :confused: How do they work to help sales, or do they?

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
PC_ChefCole said:
Hello all, this may be a silly question, But how does everyone use their wish lists that you have guests fill out??? :confused: How do they work to help sales, or do they?

When you input your show list the qty as "0". This will put it into your PP wish list report.

MSmith

Apr 22, 2005
I've never done the wish list thing at shows, but am going to be sending out a wish list for spouses to fill out for my husbands "A Man's Cooking Show...no Girls allowed!" I'm hoping that the wives fill them out and the men come to the show to cook and/or eat and shop for their wives for Christmas!

Last year, when the chillzanne server was on stop sell, I had several people put it on their "wish list" and I entered it as zero qty in PP. When they were available for sale again, I contacted those people to see if they still wanted to get it. That's my only experience with using this feature.

hope this helps!
m