• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make the Most of Your Wish List for Boosting Sales

In summary, to create a wish list for boosting sales, you can use an online tool or paper wish list cards and include product name, number, and price. To promote your wish list, mention it during demonstrations, post on social media, and send it in newsletters. Customization with branding is possible by adding a logo and contact information. Updating the wish list at least once a month is recommended to stay current and engage customers. Sales can be tracked by keeping a record of orders or using the online tool to monitor performance.
PC_ChefCole
Hello all, this may be a silly question, But how does everyone use their wish lists that you have guests fill out??? :confused: How do they work to help sales, or do they?

PC_ChefCole said:
Hello all, this may be a silly question, But how does everyone use their wish lists that you have guests fill out??? :confused: How do they work to help sales, or do they?

When you input your show list the qty as "0". This will put it into your PP wish list report.

I've never done the wish list thing at shows, but am going to be sending out a wish list for spouses to fill out for my husbands "A Man's Cooking Show...no Girls allowed!" I'm hoping that the wives fill them out and the men come to the show to cook and/or eat and shop for their wives for Christmas!

Last year, when the chillzanne server was on stop sell, I had several people put it on their "wish list" and I entered it as zero qty in PP. When they were available for sale again, I contacted those people to see if they still wanted to get it. That's my only experience with using this feature.

hope this helps!
m

1. How do I create a wish list for boosting sales?

To create a wish list for boosting sales, you can use our online tool or our paper wish list cards. Simply add the products you want to feature on your wish list and make sure to include the product name, number, and price for each item.

2. What is the best way to promote my wish list to customers?

The best way to promote your wish list to customers is by mentioning it during your cooking demonstrations or parties, including it in your social media posts, and sending it out in your email newsletters. You can also offer incentives such as a discount or free gift for customers who purchase items from your wish list.

3. Can I customize my wish list with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize your wish list with your own branding by adding your logo and contact information. This will help to promote your business and make it easier for customers to reach out to you with their orders.

4. How often should I update my wish list?

We recommend updating your wish list at least once a month to ensure it stays current with our latest products and promotions. This will also give your customers something new to look forward to and keep them engaged with your business.

5. Can I track the sales generated from my wish list?

Yes, you can track the sales generated from your wish list by keeping a record of the orders you receive from customers who purchased items from it. You can also use our online tool to track the performance of your wish list and see which products are the most popular among your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies