• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp

In summary, "Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants easily locate and share the host special for the following month with their customers. This feature can be accessed by logging into the Pampered Chef account, clicking on the "Marketing" tab, and selecting "Monthly Specials". Consultants can customize the information by adding their own personalized message or photo, and can share it via email, social media, or printing it out. This feature is only available on the desktop version of the website, but can still be accessed through a mobile device's web browser. The host special information is updated monthly, a few days before the start of the new month.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
order next month's Host Special in PP????? I have searched and searched and cannot find it to save my life.

I know it's something about adding an item number in the product list.

Somebody help!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

I read that one, it's about the guest specials...even though it says host specials. Does it work for host specials too??? I thought I read somewhere that we can order the host specials to show at our parties???? Am I nuts???? It is possible!!!

Last edited:
Read item #2 of that thread.

the only way to get host specials is to have a show of your own. The May host special is not available at any time other than if you have a show in May. Of course, host specials that are in the normal PC line can be ordered at full price less your consultant discount on a personal order.

Thank you both for all your help!!! I could have sworn I read somewhere (probably around here somewhere) that we could do that. Oh well, I guess I know what that means!!!! I just have to host a show quickly!!!

1. What is "Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp"?

"Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants to help them easily locate and share the host special for the following month with their customers.

2. How do I access "Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp"?

To access "Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp", log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, select "Monthly Specials" and then click on "Find Next Month's Host Special in pp" to view the information.

3. Can I customize the host special information for my customers?

Yes, you can customize the host special information by adding your own personalized message or including a photo of the product. You can also choose to share the information via email, social media, or by printing it out.

4. Is "Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp" available on the mobile app?

No, "Help! Finding Next Month's Host Special in pp" is only available on the desktop version of the Pampered Chef website. However, you can still access it through your mobile device's web browser.

5. How often is the host special information updated?

The host special information is updated on a monthly basis, usually a few days before the start of the new month. Make sure to check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
accooks13
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies