• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do we......

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
order next month's Host Special in PP????? I have searched and searched and cannot find it to save my life.

I know it's something about adding an item number in the product list.

Somebody help!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I read that one, it's about the guest specials...even though it says host specials. Does it work for host specials too??? I thought I read somewhere that we can order the host specials to show at our parties???? Am I nuts???? It is possible!!!

Last edited:

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
the only way to get host specials is to have a show of your own. The May host special is not available at any time other than if you have a show in May. Of course, host specials that are in the normal PC line can be ordered at full price less your consultant discount on a personal order.

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Thank you both for all your help!!! I could have sworn I read somewhere (probably around here somewhere) that we could do that. Oh well, I guess I know what that means!!!! I just have to host a show quickly!!!