1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How do we order the new trivet? Does it come automatically, or do we

1. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Member Gold Member

How do we order the new trivet? Does it come automatically, or do we have to put in a number with our order? (Is it on the Supply Order, or the Paperwork Order?) I can't seem to find it....

2. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Re: Trivet

it's on supply order. not sure of the number off hand. just look it up and you'll find it.

Aug 2, 2009
  3. cookin to the top

That's exactly where I was looking.... I must be blind today. If you could help me with the item #, I'd really appreciate it!

4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I searched for "Trivet" and it came up with JT76 for the 2009 sample Trivet.

Aug 2, 2009
  5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I BELIEVE they told us at Conference that the new trivet (the oblong one) will be available in February, but I could certainly be wrong.

6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

No..It's available in September. :D And it's available now for consultants.
    The July 28th newswire article said we can get it now on our supply order (if you didn't get one at NC).

Aug 2, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Yes you can order one on a supply order for free!

Aug 2, 2009
  8. cookin to the top

Thank you!!! Is there anything else we might need that isn't on the sheet? (Am I looking in the wrong place?)

9. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

what about the free receipts? Last season they didn't send mine with my supply order and when I did an adjustment they sent me P3 receipts and when I did another email they told me they were out of receipts and when I emailed that they couldn't be out of receipts because we had to have them for our shows they finally sent them...it took 2 months. I had to use the outside order forms until then. So did they say anything about it at conference? Do we have a number this time?

Aug 2, 2009
  10. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

It's not on the sheet but you can look it up in P3

Aug 3, 2009
  11. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Here's what I do when I want to see what we can get for free. I click on the magnifying glass, then click on the price column. Then all the $0 items are listed first and I can see the trivet. I'm so bad at remembering item #'s. :D

Aug 3, 2009
  12. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Free Trivet number is JT76 on your supply orders..

Aug 3, 2009
Have something to add?