• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Trivet: Where Do We Start?

it's not on the paperwork order.Re: TrivetThank you!!! Is there anything else we might need that isn't on the sheet? (Am I looking in the wrong place?)No, that's all. Thanks for your help!
cookin to the top
Gold Member
How do we order the new trivet? Does it come automatically, or do we have to put in a number with our order? (Is it on the Supply Order, or the Paperwork Order?) I can't seem to find it....

Re: Trivetit's on supply order. not sure of the number off hand. just look it up and you'll find it.

Re: TrivetThat's exactly where I was looking.... I must be blind today. If you could help me with the item #, I'd really appreciate it!

Re: TrivetI searched for "Trivet" and it came up with JT76 for the 2009 sample Trivet.

Re: TrivetI BELIEVE they told us at Conference that the new trivet (the oblong one) will be available in February, but I could certainly be wrong.

Re: Trivet
pampchefsarah said:
I BELIEVE they told us at Conference that the new trivet (the oblong one) will be available in February, but I could certainly be wrong.

No..It's available in September. :D And it's available now for consultants.
The July 28th newswire article said we can get it now on our supply order (if you didn't get one at NC).

Re: TrivetYes you can order one on a supply order for free!

Re: TrivetThank you!!! Is there anything else we might need that isn't on the sheet? (Am I looking in the wrong place?)

Re: Trivetwhat about the free receipts? Last season they didn't send mine with my supply order and when I did an adjustment they sent me P3 receipts and when I did another email they told me they were out of receipts and when I emailed that they couldn't be out of receipts because we had to have them for our shows they finally sent them...it took 2 months. I had to use the outside order forms until then. So did they say anything about it at conference? Do we have a number this time?

Re: Trivet
cookin to the top said:
Thank you!!! Is there anything else we might need that isn't on the sheet? (Am I looking in the wrong place?)

It's not on the sheet but you can look it up in P3

Re: TrivetHere's what I do when I want to see what we can get for free. I click on the magnifying glass, then click on the price column. Then all the $0 items are listed first and I can see the trivet. I'm so bad at remembering item #'s. :D

Re: TrivetFree Trivet number is JT76 on your supply orders..

1. How do I order a new trivet from Pampered Chef?

To order a new trivet from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our selection of trivets and add the one you want to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with ordering.

2. What types of trivets does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of trivets to suit your needs. We have traditional trivets made of heat-resistant silicone, as well as innovative trivets made of bamboo and metal. We also offer trivets in different sizes and shapes, such as round, square, and rectangular.

3. How do I know which trivet is best for my needs?

The best trivet for your needs depends on your cooking style and preferences. If you frequently cook with hot pots and pans, a heat-resistant silicone trivet may be the best option for you. If you prefer eco-friendly products, our bamboo and metal trivets are a great choice. You can also read the product descriptions and reviews on our website to help you make a decision.

4. Can I order a personalized trivet from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalized trivets that make great gifts or additions to your own kitchen. You can choose from a variety of designs and add your own text to create a unique trivet. Simply select the "Personalize It" option when ordering.

5. How long will it take to receive my new trivet?

The delivery time for your new trivet will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track your order on our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
  • pampered Ruth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
Replies