• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do returns affect sales?

krahema

Feb 23, 2010
I'm never sure if I'm posting in the right spot, and this is one of these times :)

How does it affect our commissions & cummulative career sales if customers return products they ordered from shows and just request a refund instead of exchanging for a different product?

I've had 2 situations like this so far, but have not noticed it affecting my sales/commissions yet. The first one was for a show submit 4/27/10; the returned product was received by HO in May. The 2nd is more recent - show submit 4/30/10; returned product received in June.

I guess I'm wondering if I should expect this to reduce my June sales for the Sell-A-Thon. I can't imagine HO wouldn't reduce our sales for something like this, otherwise it would be too easy for people to "abuse the system".

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide:chef:

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
The occasional return doesn't affect our commission. The cancellation of an entire show does. Also, since the people at the HO aren't dumb, I'm sure that a consultant who started experiencing a lot of returns would see an affect. A consultant like that would probably also get a call from the HO to find out what was going on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views