• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Book More Hosts for My Cooking Shows in May?

If you want to do a show on the 8th, you could say book a show on the eighth and receive a food chopper for $8. This gets a lot of people. I would order with there discount and subtract there $8 and you wouldn't actually have that much money invested in it. This is what I am doing because I'm having the same problem. If you wanted to do a show on the 8th, you could say book a show on the eighth and receive a food chopper for $8. This gets a lot of people. I would order with there discount and subtract there $8 and you wouldn't actually have that much money invested in it. This is what I am doing because I'm having
pampered1224
Silver Member
HELP!
I need some ideas for wording, without sounding desperate, to get interested host to start looking at shows at the beginning of the month of May. Here's why. I have not been able to do Cooking shows since December 16th. I can start doing them again on April 8th. However, everyone is booking late in April. So, how do I get hosts from those shows, (I am being VERY optamistic here folks!) and get them to do shows in two weeks? I need more shows at the begining of the month(s). My months always seem to be very "bottom heavy" so I ma hoping to keep the trend going with the right wording.

with easter coming in the middle of the month that would be tough. does that mean you are finally feeling better? we have missed you on the board!! anways, you could try and do april fool's shows or maybe easter shows???? i havent done a show since jan. and am inactive so advice from me isnt something i would use!! try those and see if anyone would be interested in adjusting there shows to get them done faster???? anyways glad do see ya back on the board!!

Maybe it would appeal to people that you'd TRULY make it an express show for them. They'd have to give you the complete guest list within a couple days. You send out all the invites, but stress it's easiest if you just do the evites. Tell them you'll bring the food already prepared and do a short demo. So, they actually wouldn't even be paying for the ingredients. Offer to make the reminder calls to the guests so they don't have to. If they live close by, maybe even offer to have the show shipped to you so you'd divide up the orders. It would basically be NO work for them. I would think people who are crunched for time and otherwise wouldn't have thought about hosting a show would bite at this option. And sometimes those shows that are booked closer in have better attendance than those that are farther out. People may know their schedules closer in and could commit more easily to coming.

Some people even do away with invites all together, except for evites. You or the host could just CALL people to tell them to come. Maybe offer a special theme like an "ugly scraper/spatula" show and whoever brings the ugliest wins a new one, etc.

Just some thoughts! Good luck getting back on your feet in your business!:D

Hey John! I'm glad to see you on here again! Welcome back! ;) If your schedule has been bottom heavy lately, I would promote the "price of the day promotion". It would be more incentive for people to book in the beginning of the month than it would towards the end. Of course you would be spending some money out of pocket, but you can limit what you want them to pick from.

Good Luck!:)

Attachments

• Dollar Day$ at the PC.doc
    179.5 KB · Views: 485
..If you wanted to do a show on the 8th, you could say book a show on the eighth and receive a food chopper for $8. This gets a lot of people. I would order with there discount and subtract there $8 and you wouldn't actually have that much money invested in it. This is what I am doing because I'm having the same problem.

tiffanypc05 said:
If you wanted to do a show on the 8th, you could say book a show on the eighth and receive a food chopper for $8. This gets a lot of people. I would order with there discount and subtract there $8 and you wouldn't actually have that much money invested in it. This is what I am doing because I'm having the same problem.

That's exactly what you do! My highest show (which was in my 3rd super starter month) was $1547 and it was due to that promo. I think I ended up paying $1.95 out of pocket for that show!! Not too shabby!!!:D :D :D

Those are great ideas!Now I just have to decide which way to go. And how much I want to spend.
I will keep you all posted.
AND THANK YOU ALL!

John,

If you use the "price of the day" promotion (something I've been doing for April w/ the medium bar pan), you may want to tell them that they need a minimum # of guests (I ask for 30) on their invite list. CYA.

Good luck.

Good IdeaThere is nothing worse to me than wasting a perfectly good product promotion on three guests!

1. How can I shift my schedule to accommodate a new work schedule?

Shifting your schedule can be challenging, but it is possible with some planning and organization. Start by making a list of your current commitments and responsibilities. Then, determine which ones can be adjusted or shifted to different days or times. It may also be helpful to communicate with your employer and coworkers to see if there is any flexibility in your work schedule.

2. What can I do to make sure I am productive during my new schedule?

To stay productive during a new schedule, it's important to create a daily routine and stick to it as much as possible. This can include setting specific times for tasks and breaks, using a planner or calendar to stay organized, and prioritizing your tasks. It may also be helpful to eliminate distractions, such as turning off your phone or finding a quiet workspace.

3. How can I adjust my sleep schedule for a new shift?

Adjusting your sleep schedule for a new shift may take some time, but it's important to prioritize getting enough sleep. Start by gradually shifting your bedtime and wake-up time closer to your new schedule. Avoid caffeine and heavy meals close to bedtime, and create a relaxing bedtime routine to help you fall asleep. It may also be helpful to invest in blackout curtains or a white noise machine to create a sleep-friendly environment.

4. What can I do to take care of myself during a busy work schedule?

During a busy work schedule, it's important to prioritize self-care. This can include taking breaks throughout the day to stretch and move your body, staying hydrated, and nourishing your body with healthy meals and snacks. It's also important to take breaks from work and make time for activities that bring you joy and reduce stress, such as exercise, hobbies, or spending time with loved ones.

5. How can I stay organized and on top of my tasks during a shift change?

To stay organized during a shift change, it may be helpful to create a to-do list or use a task management system. This can help you keep track of your tasks and prioritize them accordingly. It's also important to communicate with your coworkers and supervisor to ensure everyone is on the same page and tasks are assigned appropriately. Additionally, try not to take on too much at once and delegate tasks when possible to avoid feeling overwhelmed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel