• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I send a broken stone back and for someone else?

In summary, to initiate a return, contact customer service for instructions on how to send the item back. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase, even if used, and original packaging is not necessary. If the return is due to a defect or error, there will be no charge for return shipping. Refunds typically take 3-5 business days to process and appear in your account.
jenniferlynne
Ok. I had a stone that I had only had for about two months and it broke. It was the muffin pan, and one whole row broke off, so I'm guessing there must have been a hairline crack or something. I've never sent anything back before, so I don't really know what to do.

I also had a girl (not a customer of mine) want to know if I could send a stone back for her. She does have the receipt. Isn't she really supposed to send it back herself? She even has a consultant, but she had my cousin ask me, not sure why. I don't want to pay the shipping for someone that's not even my own customer, and i'm not going to try to steal her from another consultant.

If you have your receipt you can go ahead and do a product adjustment online. You will need the show# that it was bought from. HO will then give you a reference # that you can use to send it back with. Just send it back to the address on the back of your receipt. If it is one of my customers I will look up the show # info for them and do the product adjustment as well on line. I will then give them the reference # so they can send it back. Sending stones back can be a bit pricey. Hope that all makes sense :D

Yes, that helps, thank you. I don't have to send the whole thing back right? Just a piece of it?

Hmm? I would check with HO about that. It will tell you to "send the item back" when you get your reference #.

yes, you can send a piece of it, so long as it is about the size of your hand :D

1. How do I initiate a return?

To initiate a return, you can contact our customer service team via phone or email. They will provide you with instructions on how to send the item back to us.

2. Can I return an item if I have used it?

Yes, you can still return an item even if you have used it. Our return policy allows for items to be returned within 30 days of purchase, even if they have been used.

3. Do I need the original packaging to return an item?

While having the original packaging is preferred, it is not necessary to return an item. As long as the item is in its original condition, it can be returned without the packaging.

4. Will I be charged for returning an item?

If the item is being returned due to a defect or error on our part, you will not be charged for the return. However, if the item is being returned for any other reason, you may be responsible for the return shipping costs.

5. How long does it take to receive a refund for a returned item?

Once we receive the returned item, it typically takes 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account. However, depending on your bank or credit card company, it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • kcjodih