• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I send something back?

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Ok. I had a stone that I had only had for about two months and it broke. It was the muffin pan, and one whole row broke off, so I'm guessing there must have been a hairline crack or something. I've never sent anything back before, so I don't really know what to do.

I also had a girl (not a customer of mine) want to know if I could send a stone back for her. She does have the receipt. Isn't she really supposed to send it back herself? She even has a consultant, but she had my cousin ask me, not sure why. I don't want to pay the shipping for someone that's not even my own customer, and i'm not going to try to steal her from another consultant.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
If you have your receipt you can go ahead and do a product adjustment online. You will need the show# that it was bought from. HO will then give you a reference # that you can use to send it back with. Just send it back to the address on the back of your receipt. If it is one of my customers I will look up the show # info for them and do the product adjustment as well on line. I will then give them the reference # so they can send it back. Sending stones back can be a bit pricey. Hope that all makes sense :D

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Yes, that helps, thank you. I don't have to send the whole thing back right? Just a piece of it?

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Hmm? I would check with HO about that. It will tell you to "send the item back" when you get your reference #.