• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Sell the Items I Have Accumulated?

In summary, Nicole is selling discontinued products and wants ideas on how to sell the other items. Jodi is selling retired products and wants people to email her to buy them. Sandra is selling excess inventory and wants people
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have several items i need to sell, discontinued and items that are still selling now. I can obviously sell the discontinued ones of here just need ideas of how to sell the other items. I have 4 pages of items and don't need the inventory with me moving and getting a divorce. Please, any ideas will help. (and I have already placed the items outside my house. Lots sold, however have lots more to go) Thanks in advance...

You can make a list of your current items and post that you have a list (don't post the actual list of current items) and ask people to PM or email you for the list. Then email it to them at their personal email addy and they can buy it that way. You can post the retired items here though.

You can list the discontinued products with prices here and have people email or PM you here and then send them a list of the current items with prices. You can also list the items on the Yahoo board 'let's make a deal' which can be found by Googling it and is for PC consultants only. You could also send an email out and offer a 'white sale', 'moving sale', or 'excess inventory' sale.

Hope some of these ideas help. Good luck!

Ha, Nicole and I were posting at the same time :)

Great minds think alike, huh Jodi?! :D

Thanks everyone...I just posted the discontinued items. If anyone wants a whole list, just let me know....

Email all customers. Have an open house whether at your home or somewhere like the local coffee shop. People love cash n carry and they don't really care if it's used. Selling here is great, but building a bigger customer base would be nice.

Good luck!

Have an open house & sell them to your customers....

naekelsey - I am in your same boat too! I will be doing the same thing - just not sure though if I sell things - that would then be considered marital income/property. Although I did have my PC business before we were married.

1. How do I get started with selling my accumulated Pampered Chef items?

To start selling your Pampered Chef items, you will need to become a consultant. You can sign up online or through a current Pampered Chef consultant. Once you become a consultant, you will have access to resources and tools to help you sell your items.

2. Do I need to have a certain amount of inventory to start selling?

No, you do not need to have a certain amount of inventory to start selling. As a consultant, you can choose how much or how little inventory you want to carry. You can also order products as needed for your customers.

3. Can I sell my Pampered Chef items online?

Yes, you can sell your Pampered Chef items online through your personal website provided by the company. You can also sell through social media platforms or virtual parties.

4. Are there any restrictions on where I can sell my Pampered Chef items?

As a consultant, you are free to sell your Pampered Chef items wherever you like, as long as it is a legal and appropriate setting. This includes in-person events, online, or through catalog sales.

5. How do I market and promote my Pampered Chef items?

Pampered Chef offers marketing and promotional materials for consultants, such as catalogs, flyers, and social media graphics. You can also utilize your personal network and social media platforms to advertise your products. Hosting parties and events is another great way to showcase and promote your Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • imported_pckrissy