• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I See What My Inactive Date Is?

In summary, to find out your inactive date for your Pampered Chef account, log in and go to the "My Account" tab, then click on the "Membership" tab. If you cannot find your inactive date, contact your consultant for assistance. Your inactive date cannot be changed and you will receive an email notification when it is approaching. If your account becomes inactive, you will lose access to your website, back office, and consultant perks.
MaryannNic
My last show was submitted in June. I can't log into the new beta site, but I can get on the regular site. I live in a very small military community in Korea where there are maybe 100 families I can sell to. It's pretty frustrating, but someone wants to host a show. I don't even know if I am still active.

I believe you have until the end of December to submit a show

I can't get into the site to check. I guess I'll have to call home office tomorrow. I really want to stay active. But I need some tips on how to generate business in a small community. I've talked to everyone I know and still only have one show. I've been here since October and I've had two shows. I can't even generate business from the military wives here because most of them are Korean and don't speak English.Any ideas would be great,ThanksLoriHave something to add?

1. How do I find out what my inactive date is for my Pampered Chef account?

To see your inactive date, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on the "Membership" tab and your inactive date will be listed under the "Account Information" section.

2. I can't find my inactive date on my account. Where else can I look?

If you are unable to find your inactive date on your account, you can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to provide you with your inactive date and answer any other questions you may have.

3. Is it possible to change my inactive date?

Unfortunately, your inactive date cannot be changed. It is automatically set based on the date you signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Will I receive a notification when my inactive date is approaching?

Yes, you will receive a notification via email when your inactive date is approaching. This will give you time to decide if you want to renew your account or let it become inactive.

5. What happens if my account becomes inactive?

If your account becomes inactive, you will no longer have access to your Pampered Chef website, back office, or any other tools and resources provided to active consultants. You will also no longer be eligible for any consultant perks or commissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mountainmama74