• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Customer Orders in Pampered Partner: A Guide

In summary, to use the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker, you must unlock the lid, place your food inside, and set the pressure release valve to "Seal". Frozen food can be cooked in the pressure cooker, but it is recommended to thaw first. The amount of liquid needed varies, and non-Pampered Chef products can be used. To clean, let the cooker cool, then wash the pot, lid, and base. All parts are dishwasher safe.
Kathylynn
Okay, I have Pampered Partner pretty well figured out, submitted my first order and everything, but how do I enter customer orders where they pay for part of it, but I am paying for part of it?

For example, when I made up my catalog show packets I put the kitchen show host benefits instead of the catalog show benefits. I sent another flyer with the correct benefits, but I'm going to honour the kitchen show ones because that's what I told them. So how do I pay that part of their orders out of my own pocket?

Put in their payment, and when it shows the balance left, add a payment and put it as 'consultant gift'.

Oooh, okay, thanks! :)

:) No Problem

1. How do I put this in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker?

To put your food in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker, you will first need to unlock the lid by turning it counterclockwise. Then, place your food inside the inner pot and secure the lid by turning it clockwise. Make sure the pressure release valve is set to the "Seal" position before beginning the cooking process.

2. Can I put frozen food in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker?

Yes, you can put frozen food in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker. However, it may take longer for the pressure cooker to come to pressure and for the food to cook thoroughly. It is recommended to thaw frozen food before cooking for best results.

3. How much liquid do I need to put in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker?

The amount of liquid needed in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker varies depending on the recipe. However, as a general rule, at least 1 cup of liquid is needed for the pressure cooker to come to pressure. Make sure to always follow the recommended amount of liquid in your specific recipe.

4. Can I put non-Pampered Chef products in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker?

Yes, you can use non-Pampered Chef products in the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker. However, it is recommended to use the official Pampered Chef accessories for best results and to ensure compatibility with the pressure cooker.

5. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker?

To clean the Pampered Chef Power Pressure Cooker, first make sure it has cooled down completely. Then, remove the inner pot and wash it with warm, soapy water. The lid and gasket can also be washed with warm, soapy water. The base of the pressure cooker can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the base in water. All parts of the pressure cooker are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies