• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Print Address Labels From Cc?

In summary, to access the address label printing feature on CC, you will need to log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Address Labels" tab and you will be able to create and print your labels. You can customize the design of your address labels on CC by choosing from a variety of fonts, colors, and templates. CC allows you to print up to 50 labels at once, making it efficient for printing large batches of labels. You do not need any special equipment to print address labels from CC, just a printer and standard label sheets. Additionally, you can save your address labels for future use on CC by clicking on the "Save" button after creating your label.
Tonimabbott
Someone suggest I can do that from CC but I don't see where. :(

You can print mini-catalog invite labels from CC. It's in the downloads section.

what kind of labels are you talking about??? Hostess?? Invite?? Depends on what you're looking for where they will be.

For regular mailing labels to your entire mailing list, you'd have to export your contacts file & then know how to use that feature in a program like MS Word.

I think I figured it out . Thanks!

1. How do I access the address label printing feature on CC?

To access the address label printing feature on CC, you will need to log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Address Labels" tab and you will be able to create and print your labels.

2. Can I customize the design of my address labels?

Yes, you can customize the design of your address labels on CC. You can choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and templates to create a personalized label that suits your needs and preferences.

3. How many labels can I print at once on CC?

You can print up to 50 labels at once on CC. This allows you to efficiently print a large batch of labels for your mailing needs.

4. Do I need any special equipment to print address labels from CC?

No, you do not need any special equipment to print address labels from CC. As long as you have a printer and standard label sheets, you can easily print your labels from the comfort of your own home or office.

5. Can I save my address labels for future use on CC?

Yes, you can save your address labels for future use on CC. Simply click on the "Save" button after creating your label and it will be stored in your account for easy access and printing in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefsolnick
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies