1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How do I order a DCB?????

1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

I am fairly new to the company and I was wondering how I go about getting a DCB. Can I order it with a discount? Or do I have to pay full price? And if there are any other things that I should get to help my shows please let me know! :D

Aug 11, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

In P3 place a sample order and it will give you your discount. I am pretty sure. It has been awhile since I ordered a product. Sorry. :(

Aug 11, 2009
  3. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

OK... But uhm... Whats P3? lol

Aug 11, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

If you are new - are you earning PC $ during your first months as a consultant? Because you can use those to purchase products. Personally, I never buy products using my regular discount. I host a show, and get what I want for free and 1/2 price. Much better deal.

Aug 11, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

How new are you? Are you in your first 30 or 90 days? If you are, you can earn PC$ based on how many shows you submit and how much commissionable sales you submit. Have you hosted your own show? Done a grand opening yet? The reason I ask, is because if you do, you can earn Host Rewards and get the DCB for free or at an even better discount (60% off). If you just need to get one right away to use for shows or something and don't have PC$ coming in, then you can always place a non-commission order in P3 and get it at our 20% discount.

Aug 11, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

P3 is pampered partner plus (the computer program we use to enter orders).

7. babywings76

The others beat me to a response. :D

P3 is the Pampered Partners Plus computer program we use for submitting shows/orders.

Aug 11, 2009
  8. babywings76

Uggh! Again!! I'm so not quick this morning. LOL :D

Aug 11, 2009
  9. BlessedWifeMommy

:D:D gotta be quick around here! :D:D

10. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

THANKS GUYS!
    I am still in my 90 days but i've only done 2 shows... My "Grand Opening" which wasn't so grand was given to my mom.... since she was basically my only guest! So I haven't earned any PC $ I think.... I'll just have to do the 20% discount b/c I really need a DCB for all my shows... Its the best thing to do the dinner time in no time....

Aug 11, 2009
  11. BlessedWifeMommy

Even at 20% off it is a good investment to add to your kit.

Don't feel bad about the slow start. Enjoy yourself and keep plugging away and your business will grow!

12. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

That's funny! :D

Aug 11, 2009
  13. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Crysboo, I highly recommend calling your recruiter/director. She should be helping you with all of these business basics.

Additionally, read the Policies and Procedures guide behind Consultant's Corner (under Frequently Visited Links on the home page). It tells you exactly how to place a personal order.

Aug 11, 2009
  14. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I second Debbie's reccomendation.

I personally would NEVER pay full price, or even 20 percent off, for something you can get for FREE through the current promotion, for 60 percent off if you host your own show next month, or free with your PC dollars. (And there is still lots of time to get them.)

I had three adults at my first show too ... and they placed $30 in orders between them. Had two people at my second live show, and they both booked catalog parties. Between them and my other shows, I easily earned $100 in PC dollars, which was enough to buy the family skillet at 40 percent off during kit enhancement.

I reccomend that you concentrate on GETTING the shows, then borrowing a DCB. Who knows ... your host's microwave may not be big enough to accomodate it anyway.

15. babywings76

I'd work w/ recipes for the bar pan for your first shows. There's great recipes for it. Then you can show off how great stoneware is. You can tell them all about the DCB and by sharing w/ them your excitement at ordering one as soon as you can, that feeling might rub off on them. Then when you can get it at a great deal, get it. But every show doesn't have to be a DCB show in order to be a success. Best of luck as you begin! It's so exciting. Remember to take advantage of all the chances PC gives us at getting things for free or at a big discount!

Aug 11, 2009
  16. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Also, not sure....but I believe you can still order the "Sample Packages" which include the DCB in white at 50% off. May still be an option for you to look at if you are determined to order it as a consultant. = )

Have something to add?