• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a DCB: Tips for New Employees | Discount Options Available

Don't feel bad about the slow start. Enjoy yourself and keep plugging away and your business will grow!That's funny! :DCrysboo, I highly recommend calling your recruiter/director. She should be helping you with all of these business basics.Additionally, read the Policies and Procedures guide behind Consultant's Corner (under Frequently Visited Links on the home page). It tells you exactly how to place a personal order.I second Debbie's reccomendation.I personally would NEVER pay full price, or even 20 percent off, for something you can get for FREE through the current promotion, for 60 percent off if you host your own
crysboo
I am fairly new to the company and I was wondering how I go about getting a DCB. Can I order it with a discount? Or do I have to pay full price? And if there are any other things that I should get to help my shows please let me know! :D

In P3 place a sample order and it will give you your discount. I am pretty sure. It has been awhile since I ordered a product. Sorry. :(

OK... But uhm... Whats P3? lol

If you are new - are you earning PC $ during your first months as a consultant? Because you can use those to purchase products. Personally, I never buy products using my regular discount. I host a show, and get what I want for free and 1/2 price. Much better deal.

How new are you? Are you in your first 30 or 90 days? If you are, you can earn PC$ based on how many shows you submit and how much commissionable sales you submit. Have you hosted your own show? Done a grand opening yet? The reason I ask, is because if you do, you can earn Host Rewards and get the DCB for free or at an even better discount (60% off). If you just need to get one right away to use for shows or something and don't have PC$ coming in, then you can always place a non-commission order in P3 and get it at our 20% discount.

P3 is pampered partner plus (the computer program we use to enter orders).

The others beat me to a response. :DP3 is the Pampered Partners Plus computer program we use for submitting shows/orders.

Uggh! Again!! I'm so not quick this morning. LOL :D

babywings76 said:
The others beat me to a response. :D

P3 is the Pampered Partners Plus computer program we use for submitting shows/orders.

:D:D gotta be quick around here! :D:D

THANKS GUYS!
I am still in my 90 days but i've only done 2 shows... My "Grand Opening" which wasn't so grand was given to my mom.... since she was basically my only guest! So I haven't earned any PC $ I think.... I'll just have to do the 20% discount b/c I really need a DCB for all my shows... Its the best thing to do the dinner time in no time....

Even at 20% off it is a good investment to add to your kit. Don't feel bad about the slow start. Enjoy yourself and keep plugging away and your business will grow!

Crysboo, I highly recommend calling your recruiter/director. She should be helping you with all of these business basics.Additionally, read the Policies and Procedures guide behind Consultant's Corner (under Frequently Visited Links on the home page). It tells you exactly how to place a personal order.

I second Debbie's reccomendation.

I personally would NEVER pay full price, or even 20 percent off, for something you can get for FREE through the current promotion, for 60 percent off if you host your own show next month, or free with your PC dollars. (And there is still lots of time to get them.)

I had three adults at my first show too ... and they placed $30 in orders between them. Had two people at my second live show, and they both booked catalog parties. Between them and my other shows, I easily earned $100 in PC dollars, which was enough to buy the family skillet at 40 percent off during kit enhancement.

I reccomend that you concentrate on GETTING the shows, then borrowing a DCB. Who knows ... your host's microwave may not be big enough to accomodate it anyway.

I'd work w/ recipes for the bar pan for your first shows. There's great recipes for it. Then you can show off how great stoneware is. You can tell them all about the DCB and by sharing w/ them your excitement at ordering one as soon as you can, that feeling might rub off on them. Then when you can get it at a great deal, get it. But every show doesn't have to be a DCB show in order to be a success. Best of luck as you begin! It's so exciting. Remember to take advantage of all the chances PC gives us at getting things for free or at a big discount!

Also, not sure....but I believe you can still order the "Sample Packages" which include the DCB in white at 50% off. May still be an option for you to look at if you are determined to order it as a consultant. = )

1. How do I place an order for a DCB?

To order a DCB (Deep Covered Baker), simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our selection of DCBs and add the desired one to your cart. Once you have finished shopping, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I order a DCB over the phone?

Yes, you can also place an order for a DCB over the phone by calling our customer service hotline. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with placing your order and answer any questions you may have about the product.

3. What is the price of a DCB?

The price of a DCB varies depending on the size and style of the baker. Our website has a wide range of options to choose from, with prices starting at $50. We also often have sales and promotions, so be sure to check our website for any current discounts.

4. How long will it take to receive my DCB?

The delivery time for your DCB will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track your order through the "Order Status" page on our website.

5. Is there a warranty for the DCB?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited warranty. The DCB is covered for 3 years from the date of purchase for any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your DCB, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisaw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisaw
  • riggs62