• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Your Sales Level in Pampered Partner

M
mistym
How do I figure out what level I hit for the sell-a-thon?? I am confused as to which number or report I should be pulling up in Pampered Partner.

Thanks

Misty

You need to go to the monthly sales diary and check the submitted shows box for November 2006. Then subtract any shows that were held in October but submitted in October.

I think this only works if you put in the correct month for the show to be counted for at the last screen before you transmit. You could also try going online and checking your individual performance tracker. If you click on your November total, it will show a detailed report of the shows you submitted including the sales, date of the show, and date submitted. You can still submit november shows until the 5th to count for the sell a thon.

Misty--The best place to check is online at Consultant's Corner in the Individual Performance Tracker. That way you can't get confused about commissionalble sales because that is all it will show you.

The only thing about the individual performance tracker is it is the total sales including shows from October submitted in November. If you want to figure out your sales for the sellathon you'll have to look in Pampered Partner.

It also won't include shows submitted in December for the November promo. We had until the 5th to put them in, right?

Since today is the 5th you can look on your IPT and add your Nov sales and the Dec sales up to today. Obviously if you submitted shows in Nov that were Oct shows they won't count, and anything submitted today won't count.

All you have to do is look at the IPT--that is GOD to home office and that is what they go off of. Click on the sales total for nov and dec. anything dated a nov show and submitted before midnight tonight CST will count.

anything dated oct you have to subtract out and anything dated dec too. that is show date--not date submitted.

as for incentives, look there too for your 2 dec shows by the 15th. Actually you should look at your IPT every day after you submit a show. this will tell you if they rcvd the order or if there is a problem with it. I check the thing daily! but it's only updated once a day--late at night or really early in the am cuz at 10pm its not updated, but by 6am it is!

Once you become a director or even have just one recruit under you, you can see what they've submitted too and when.

OK - I'm confused what is IPT and where do I find it?

IPT-Individual Performance Tracker

You find it online at Consultant's Corner. Consultant Incentive/Track your progress.

What is Pampered Partner's sell-a-thon and how do I participate?

Pampered Partner's sell-a-thon is a sales promotion event where consultants can earn extra rewards and incentives by reaching certain sales levels. To participate, simply make sales during the designated sell-a-thon period and track your progress using Pampered Partner's reporting tools.

What do I need to do to figure out my sales level for the sell-a-thon?

To determine your sales level for the sell-a-thon, you will need to pull up a sales report in Pampered Partner. This report will show you your total sales during the sell-a-thon period, which you can then compare to the sales level requirements to see which one you have reached.

What report should I be pulling up in Pampered Partner to check my sales level?

The best report to use for checking your sales level in Pampered Partner is the "Sales Summary" report. This report will provide an overview of your sales during the sell-a-thon period and will make it easier to determine which sales level you have reached.

What if I am confused about which number or report to use for my sales level?

If you are unsure about which number or report to use for your sales level, you can always reach out to your Pampered Partner consultant for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you determine your sales level for the sell-a-thon.

Can I participate in the sell-a-thon if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are eligible to participate in the sell-a-thon and earn rewards and incentives. Make sure to track your sales and check your progress using Pampered Partner's reporting tools to see which sales level you have reached.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinwithjen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookinwithjen
  • leannvv
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pmprdprettyinsnj