• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with a Missing HWC Order: Tips for Handling Customer Inquiries

In summary, a customer ordered HWC items via the customer's website and had them delivered to the customer's house. The customer emailed the seller today asking when the items would get to her, and the seller looked on the tracking information and found that the items had been left on the customer's porch on the 21st. The customer has not received the items, and the seller is unsure what to do.
scavallero
My customer ordered HWC items via my website and had them delivered to her house. She emailed me today asking when it will get to her. I looked on tracking and Fed Ex stated it was left on her porch on the 21st. She didn't get it. Now what do I do?

Contact HO and see what they suggest in a situation like this.

I would let her know the products are shown as delivered. She may have more than one entrance to her home. I had this happen a few months ago. A customer who made an online purchase called asking about her purchase which had never arrived. I checked and found it listed as "delivered". I callled her back and gave her the information and told her my next call would be to HO. Well...while we were talking she looked out her front door and there was the package. She always used the back door and never thought to look out front. She was embarrassed about the whole thing.

I know it was crazy but it can happen.

Or maybe someone else in her home picked up the package and just forgot to tell her? They may have stuck it somewhere? I know I've had packages come and my husband or kids took it off the porch and sat it in the dining room. I don't go in that room very often, and just happened to notice a different box one day when I was passing by.

I had a fed ex driver place my package by the fence gate in my backyard. Have her look by those places if she has them.

I had a package that was set on the porch, under the bench, all the way over to the other side, so that I could not see it through the window (we rarely use the front door), and even when I opened to look, I didn't see it under the far end of the bench. It must have sat there for weeks before I did more investigating since it hadn't shown up (this was USPS delivery).

Contact HO.
Although not common, I have had two shows in the last 6 months show that products showed delivered and the host reported not receiving them. Home office will re-ship the product and then start a driver follow-up investigation through Fed-Ex.

Thanks for your help. I sent an email to solutions center yesterday and will follow up with a phone call. My host has asked family and neighbors if they picked up the box and no one has seen it. Hopefully she will still receive the hwc items she ordered.

1. How do I handle a broken product?

If your product arrives broken or becomes damaged after use, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund. We stand by the quality of our products and want to ensure your satisfaction.

2. How do I handle a return?

Returns can be made within 30 days of purchase, as long as the item is unused and in its original packaging. Simply contact our customer service team for a return authorization and instructions on how to ship the item back.

3. How do I handle a warranty claim?

If your product is covered by our warranty, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may require proof of purchase and photos of the product in question to process the claim.

4. How do I handle a billing issue?

If you have a question or concern about your billing, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with you to resolve any issues and ensure accurate billing.

5. How do I handle a delivery delay?

If your order is delayed or has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for updates. We will track your order and provide you with the most current information on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • ChefJami83
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518