1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How do I handle this?

1. scavallero

scavallero Member

My customer ordered HWC items via my website and had them delivered to her house. She emailed me today asking when it will get to her. I looked on tracking and Fed Ex stated it was left on her porch on the 21st. She didn't get it. Now what do I do?

Oct 27, 2009
  2. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Member Gold Member

Contact HO and see what they suggest in a situation like this.

3. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

I would let her know the products are shown as delivered. She may have more than one entrance to her home. I had this happen a few months ago. A customer who made an online purchase called asking about her purchase which had never arrived. I checked and found it listed as "delivered". I callled her back and gave her the information and told her my next call would be to HO. Well...while we were talking she looked out her front door and there was the package. She always used the back door and never thought to look out front. She was embarrassed about the whole thing.

I know it was crazy but it can happen.

Oct 27, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Or maybe someone else in her home picked up the package and just forgot to tell her? They may have stuck it somewhere?

I know I've had packages come and my husband or kids took it off the porch and sat it in the dining room. I don't go in that room very often, and just happened to notice a different box one day when I was passing by.

Oct 27, 2009
  5. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I had a fed ex driver place my package by the fence gate in my backyard. Have her look by those places if she has them.

Oct 28, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I had a package that was set on the porch, under the bench, all the way over to the other side, so that I could not see it through the window (we rarely use the front door), and even when I opened to look, I didn't see it under the far end of the bench. It must have sat there for weeks before I did more investigating since it hadn't shown up (this was USPS delivery).

Oct 28, 2009
  7. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

Contact HO.
    Although not common, I have had two shows in the last 6 months show that products showed delivered and the host reported not receiving them. Home office will re-ship the product and then start a driver follow-up investigation through Fed-Ex.

Oct 28, 2009
  8. scavallero

scavallero Member

Thanks for your help. I sent an email to solutions center yesterday and will follow up with a phone call. My host has asked family and neighbors if they picked up the box and no one has seen it. Hopefully she will still receive the hwc items she ordered.

Oct 28, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted