• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get to These People???

In summary, the conversation is about a person's nervousness about starting over in the PC world, concerns about the cost of PC products, and advice on how to be successful in a small community. The advice includes utilizing the PC files, building relationships with customers, hosting demonstrations, and reaching out to friends and family. The speaker reassures the person that PC products are worth the cost and encourages them to stay determined and passionate.
Chef_red
Hello everyone! I have been reading various posts and SO many of the PC Files.... I have found a treasure trove of information!! Thank you to all who have contributed!! I am trying to start over in PC, and am nervous. I started back up last year, but live in a small community. The people act as if PC is outrageously expensive..... I want to do well... HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Congrats on signing back up! One thing I haven't heard about is PC is too expensive. I think the great thing is that there are MANY things that are under $10. I don't know what the % of products are anymore, but there are a lot.

Are you doing kitchen shows or just catalog shows? One of the great things about kitchen shows is you can tell people about the benefits of the products. Although they might seem costly, they have multiple purposes.

Have you had your kitchen shows to restart? Are you focusing on price rather than benefits and features?

Go back to your list of 100 and try to get outside your circle of friends and family.

I believe about 40% of our products are under $10!! Plus, when it comes to being too expensive tell them that in the long run they are saving money...where else can you purchase something and then return it in 3 years if it breaks?? You definately CANT do that at WalMart! I feel like I live in a small community too, about 2000 people but have been selling for 7 years and still find interested people and ones who do shows over and over again. Dont get discouraged...keep trying! ;)

Thanks so much!!Thank you guys for your help!! I am going to "remake" my list now :)
Chef_red

Hello there! I completely understand your nerves about starting over in the PC world, but don't worry, you've come to the right place. It's great to hear that you've been utilizing the PC files and finding them helpful. There is definitely a wealth of information within our community.As for the concerns about PC being expensive, I can assure you that our products are worth every penny. Not only are they high quality and long lasting, but they also come with a satisfaction guarantee. Plus, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to offer your customers special deals and discounts.My advice for doing well in your small community is to focus on building relationships with your customers and showing them the value of our products. Hosting cooking demonstrations and sharing recipes are great ways to do this. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to friends and family outside of your community for support and potential customers.Remember, success in PC is all about passion and determination. Don't give up and keep sharing your love for our products. You've got this! Best of luck to you.

What is "How Do I Get to These People???"

"How Do I Get to These People???" is a common phrase used to express frustration or confusion about how to reach certain individuals or groups.

Why would someone ask "How Do I Get to These People???"

People may ask this question if they are trying to contact someone for a specific purpose, such as a job opportunity, networking, or seeking assistance. They may also ask if they are unsure of the appropriate method of communication to reach a particular group.

How can I find out how to get to certain individuals or groups?

There are several ways to find out how to get in touch with specific people or groups. You can try searching online, asking for referrals from mutual connections, reaching out through social media, or contacting the organization or company they are affiliated with.

What should I do if I cannot find a way to get to these people?

If you are unable to find a way to reach the individuals or groups you are looking for, consider expanding your network, attending networking events, or seeking assistance from a professional organization or mentor.

Is there a proper etiquette for reaching out to people?

Yes, it is important to be respectful and professional when reaching out to people. Make sure to introduce yourself, explain the purpose of your communication, and provide a clear and concise message. It is also important to follow up and thank them for their time and consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef Morri