• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Started with Our Company: A Guide for New Members | Expert Tips

In summary, if you are interested in working with Pampered Chef, you should call your consultant and enter your show dates. You will also need your recruiter's last name and consultant number. If you do not have a consultant you are currently working with, you can use my information.
PaRiS2005
Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum and I was curious, how do you get started working with the company? Thanks for all your help!

Any suggestions or links would be much appreciated!!

Paris,
I saw that you wanted more information on how to start your business with Pampered Chef.

If you are currently working with a Pampered Chef consultant, you should call her and let her know that you want to get started. If not, you can use my name and information to get started. I'd love to have you on my team.

Right now is an awesome time to get started. There is a promotion for people who join now. They can get the new SUMMER products for FREE! That is in addition to a great paycheck, kit worth $350 worth of products, and a chance to earn additional products.

All you need to do is go to the Pampered Chef website and sign up. https://www.pamperedchef.com/join_us/consagreement/overview.jsp The initial investment is $90. With that you get the kit with $350 worth of products and all the paperwork you need to get started.

You are required to do 4 shows. When you go through the website to sign up, they will ask you to enter your 4 show dates. Choose 4 dates you'd like to do shows. You do not need to have the names of the people yet (even though there is a place for their name).

You will need your recruiters last name and consultant number. If you do not have a consultant you are currently working with, please use my information. Ginger O'Meara Consultant #362337. Please give me a call or email if you have any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help out.

Attached you will find the products you can earn for free if you sign up now as well as a picture of the products in your kit.

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a new member?

As a new member, you will have access to discounted products, earn commission on sales, and have the opportunity to build your own business. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants and the company's resources.

2. How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

The first step to getting started with Pampered Chef is to sign up as a consultant. You can do this by contacting a current consultant or visiting the company's website. Once you have signed up, you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business.

3. Do I need to have any experience or skills to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous experience or skills to join Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support for all new members to help them succeed in their business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share that passion with others.

4. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $99 and the deluxe kit starts at $159. Both kits come with products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started. There are also optional add-on kits available for purchase.

5. What kind of support can I expect as a new member of Pampered Chef?

As a new member, you will have access to ongoing training and support from experienced consultants and the company's resources. You will also have a mentor who will guide you through the process and help you grow your business. Additionally, the company offers various tools and resources, such as a consultant website and social media groups, to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • traci davis