• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Enter a Co-Host??

In summary, a co-host is an individual who helps manage and run a virtual event or meeting alongside the main host. They can be added through the platform's settings or directly assigned during the event, and their responsibilities include managing participants, moderating chat discussions, and troubleshooting technical issues. Multiple co-hosts can be added, but communication and coordination beforehand is important. A co-host can be removed by revoking their privileges through the platform's settings or directly demoting them during the event. It is important to communicate with the co-host beforehand and thank them for their assistance.
kam
Staff member
I can't believe in 5 yrs of doing this, I have never had a co-host!

How the heck do I enter a co-host in P3??

I am looking but cannot find it. I bet it is right in front of me, but I am not seeing it.

Please help!

OMG! Nevermind!!!

I kept playing around with the show options and the host and could not find it.

So, I gave up and I finally decided to just enter in a guest and saw the co-host option!!

(Apparently, we cannnot delete threads anymore??)

No, but you can edit the thread and just cover up the embarassing part....which, we have ALL done it. ;)

This isn't an embarrassing thread though. It is understandable if you never had a co-host before and now others will know!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration. Entering a co-host in P3 is actually really simple. All you need to do is go to your P3 dashboard and click on the "Event" tab. From there, you should see an option to "Add Co-Host" on the right-hand side. Just click on that and follow the prompts to enter your co-host's information. If you're still having trouble, feel free to reach out to me and I'd be happy to walk you through it step by step. Don't worry, we'll get you set up with a co-host in no time!

What is a co-host?

A co-host is an individual who helps manage and run a virtual event or meeting alongside the main host. They have similar capabilities and responsibilities as the main host, but are designated as a co-host to assist with the event.

How do I add a co-host?

In most virtual event platforms, you can add a co-host by inviting them through the platform's settings or by directly assigning them as a co-host during the event. Some platforms may also have the option to promote a participant to co-host during the event.

What are the benefits of having a co-host?

A co-host can help lighten the load for the main host by assisting with managing participants, moderating chat discussions, and troubleshooting technical issues. They can also provide a different perspective and add variety to the event.

Can I have multiple co-hosts?

Yes, you can have multiple co-hosts for an event, but it is important to communicate and coordinate with them beforehand to avoid confusion and ensure a smooth event.

How do I remove a co-host?

You can remove a co-host by revoking their co-host privileges through the platform's settings or by directly demoting them during the event. It is important to communicate with the co-host beforehand and thank them for their assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • susanr613