• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with an Unforgettable Open House & Grand Opening Party!

In summary, if you invite EVERYONE on your street, you will get alot of attendees. You should have food and refreshments out, a demo, and a giveaway. You can even put an OPEN HOUSE sign out front.
abrahamlaur
Hey Everyone!

I was wondering, how do I go about having an open house/grand opening party? What do I do? Just make food and display things? I'm so lost I dont know what to do .. I really need bookings, this is my first month and i really want to get my name out .. any ideas? flyers on how to do it, word documents wiht instructions?!

HHHEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!:confused:

List of 100Look over your list of 100 that you hopefully made in the welcome booklet. Invite anyone that you can possibly think of and invite them all to bring a friend or two. NEVER ASSUME THAT SOMEONE WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED!!!! That is the biggest mistake that you can make. Have food out with catalogs and order forms. Don't forget to put out the flyers for the upcoming host specials and explain them to encourage people to book shows. Do a quick recipe (pull-apart bread maybe?) and show and explain some products. Pass around any products you can, it really helps with sales I have found. Show guests the benefits of having a show. I hope this helps!

Good luck!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Talk to you director. She can help you plan a grand opening.

I would plan a "normal" show, invite your list of 100. Maybe do a mystery host party. (This is were one of the guests gets the free product) Promote that everyone who hosts a show in your first month of business will get a sample of the seasoning, and coffee. (PC offers this for you) Talk about bookings atleast 3-5 times during your show. Pick a simple easy recipe, maybe the cool veggie pizza.

Your recipe for success walks you through a cooking show, you should also have a video that came with your super starter kit. Don't be afraid to call your Director I'm sure she would love to help you plan this.

How is everything going Laurie?? Have you picked a menu or decided what to do at your open house? I am hoping that everything will go well!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Opening DayI did an open house for my 1st show.....
I invited EVERYONE on my street, everyone from my family, friends, their friends....although I only had 5 attendees ;O(....it was a qualifying show.

I gave out raffle tickets for attendence, being on time, brining an outside order.....

Then did a quick demo, I had stuff already made on a table w/refreshements, my other stuff out for display.....

I gave away the FREE product benefit and the items at 50% to two seperate folks, which they LOVED.....

Although it was small, I have two repeat customers and 3 bookings from it..(people who couldn't attend)...

It was alot of fun......and easy as I know where everything is and I wasn't under pressure in someone elses house.....

Much luck....you could even put an OPEN HOUSE sign out front to let folks know they can drop in if you don't mind anyone coming in......

I made up postcards of my own and specified the giveaways and mailed and hand delivered alot....

1. What is the benefit of hosting an open house and grand opening party for my business?

Hosting an open house and grand opening party is a great way to create excitement and buzz around your business. It allows you to showcase your products or services to potential customers, network with other businesses, and generate leads. It also helps to establish your brand and create a strong presence in your community.

2. How can I ensure a successful open house and grand opening party?

The key to a successful open house and grand opening party is proper planning and promotion. Start by setting a date and creating a detailed timeline. Then, promote your event through various channels such as social media, flyers, and word of mouth. Don't forget to offer special promotions or discounts to attract more attendees.

3. Should I offer food and drinks at my open house and grand opening party?

Yes, offering food and drinks is a great way to make your guests feel welcome and encourage them to stay longer. Consider serving light refreshments such as finger foods, fruit trays, and beverages that align with your brand. You can also collaborate with local businesses to provide catering services and cross-promote each other.

4. How can I make my open house and grand opening party memorable?

There are many ways to make your open house and grand opening party memorable. Consider adding interactive elements such as games, demos, or DIY stations. You can also offer free samples or giveaways to your guests. Additionally, creating a unique and visually appealing setup, such as a photo booth or a themed display, can leave a lasting impression on your guests.

5. What should I do after the open house and grand opening party?

After the event, make sure to follow up with your guests and thank them for attending. This is also a great opportunity to collect feedback and ask for reviews or referrals. Don't forget to continue promoting your business and engaging with your new contacts on social media. Consider hosting future events to maintain the momentum and keep your customers interested in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommylove_07
  • littlebeans
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefMrs.Ray