• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Successfully Host a HWC Fundraiser?

In summary, you would collect donations and write checks to ACS. You would want to do this as close to the date that the checks will be mailed out as possible.
prissylovescooking
Silver Member
I know this might sound dumb; however, since this is the first time I would do a HWC fundraiser, how do I do one? Like do I contact my local ACS chapter? Do I just do one and then send my check to the ACS? Please help.

You would do it just like any other fundraiser, and in P3 there will be a box to check that it is a HWC Fundraiser. When you check that box, HO will automatically take the donation percentage and add it to the fund for the big check they present at the MSABC Walk in Chicago in October.

(ETA: This only applies in May and October).

so if someone is doing a fundraiser to benefit their Relay for Life team I should not check this box, right? Because then they won't actually get a check to count towards their team? Is this correct?
thanks for your help!
Claire

grgann said:
so if someone is doing a fundraiser to benefit their Relay for Life team I should not check this box, right? Because then they won't actually get a check to count towards their team? Is this correct?
thanks for your help!
Claire

Correct. They also will not receive the increased percentage.

NooraK said:
You would do it just like any other fundraiser, and in P3 there will be a box to check that it is a HWC Fundraiser. When you check that box, HO will automatically take the donation percentage and add it to the fund for the big check they present at the MSABC Walk in Chicago in October.

(ETA: This only applies in May and October).

Thank you! :)

Thanks so much, I would not have realized this...
Claire

And just FYI, the box pops up AFTER you've chosen "Fundraiser" and put in a May date. You won't see it in P3 until then. ;)

Also, you can collect just donations without sales. My recommendation is to have people write checks out to American Cancer Society and make sure you pick a date to mail them in with the Cash Contribution Form. You will find this on CC under Promoting and Building your Business/About our charitable giving programs/Help Whip Cancer and click the RESOURCES bar on the page. Here you will find everything you need to do a fundraiser. It is great info.
I have a restaurant in Mequon, WI that asks me come in one weekend in May to do Help Whip Cancer. I ask everyone for an order and/or a donation. I collect checks made out to ACS and cash that I write a check for. I let everyone know that the checks will be mailed out on such and such a date. This year it will probably be the 25th because of the holiday. I want it there by the 30th. Personal preference for me. Then I do sell and hopefully combined with several other parties I do, I will reach the $650 mark to maximize the donation. Last year, I missed the top ten by only a few dollars. Same the year before. I have hit the top ten a couple of times. With in my own downline, I hit top donation 7 out of 10 years. I send in one huge fundraiser. The Best show amount of $4260 you see in my stats is one of those.

Last edited:

1. How do I get started with a Hwc Fundraiser?

The first step is to contact a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss your fundraising goals and needs. They will work with you to plan and organize the fundraiser, including selecting products and setting a date for the event.

2. How does the fundraiser actually work?

During the fundraiser, guests will have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products, with a percentage of the sales going towards your cause. The consultant will handle all of the ordering and delivery of products, making it a hassle-free experience for you.

3. How much money can we expect to raise with a Hwc Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will depend on the size of your group and the amount of sales made during the event. On average, fundraisers earn 15-20% of the total sales in free products and 20-25% in cash donations.

4. Can we customize the fundraiser to fit our specific needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options to fit different needs and preferences. You can choose from traditional in-person fundraisers, virtual fundraisers, or a combination of both. You can also customize the products available for sale to fit your audience.

5. What kind of support can we expect from Pampered Chef during the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef consultants are dedicated to helping you have a successful fundraiser. They will provide you with all the necessary materials, including order forms and product catalogs, and offer guidance and support throughout the entire process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchendivinity
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
3girls
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies