• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraising Success: A Guide for New Consultants

In summary, the consultant provides a summary of the content and provides documents that can be helpful in promoting a fundraising opportunity.
MichelleT
I am a new consultant and am waiting for my kit to get here. Yesterday, the PTO at my daughter's school sent home letters about fundraisers. I would like to contact the president of the PTO about doing a fundraiser for them, but do I need to contact PC to get approval? Since I do not have PP yet, is there something in there that would help me find out? I would love to get the school to do a fundraiser this month, for the stoneware special, but I know that it will probably be too short notice. Especially if I have to get approval from HO before I can proceed. Can anyone claify how it all works for me? Thanks in advance.

You do not need to get approval from PC for fundraisers. As long as it's an organization that has their own funds/bank account, they will cut a check to the name of the organization after the fundraiser. I think it's a great idea to approach the PTO. If you're trying to do it sooner rather than later, maybe your recruiter can give you some supplies to get it off the ground. Or your director if you're not having much luck with the recruiter. Good luck!

I am currently doing a fundraiser for my kids' school. I am also doing an online fundraiser for a Children's Home. I think this is a great way to build my business while also supporting good causes. Any suggestions for promoting this opportunity?

Here is what I doMy documents are attached in PC files - Fundraiser Profit Breakdown and Fundraiser Overview Letter 05. I send these to potential fundraising organizations. If they agree to hold a fundraiser I also have a special order form and an instruction sheet. If you would like these also, I can email them from home this evening.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new Pampered Chef consultant! I'm sure you're excited to receive your kit and get started. As for fundraisers, it's always a great idea to reach out to local organizations and schools to see if they would be interested in hosting one. In terms of getting approval from HO, it's always a good idea to check with your upline or the HO directly to ensure you are following all the proper procedures. They will be able to guide you on the steps to take and if there are any specific guidelines for fundraisers. Best of luck with your new business and fundraising opportunities!

1. How do I start a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To start a Pampered Chef fundraiser, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to set up a date and location for your fundraiser and provide you with all the necessary materials and information to get started.

2. How much money can I raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the size of your event, the number of guests, and the products sold. On average, fundraisers can raise anywhere from $500 to $2000 or more.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser typically lasts for about 2-3 hours. However, the length of the event can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of fundraiser you are hosting.

4. Do I need to pay upfront for the products sold during the fundraiser?

No, you do not need to pay upfront for the products sold during the fundraiser. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary materials and order forms, and will collect payment from guests at the time of the event. After the event, your consultant will place the order and the products will be delivered to you.

5. Are there any fees or costs associated with doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are no fees or costs associated with doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and resources for free. The only cost you may incur is for any products you choose to purchase for yourself during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • GeorgiaPeach