• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I do a fundraiser?

MichelleT

May 31, 2005
I am a new consultant and am waiting for my kit to get here. Yesterday, the PTO at my daughter's school sent home letters about fundraisers. I would like to contact the president of the PTO about doing a fundraiser for them, but do I need to contact PC to get approval? Since I do not have PP yet, is there something in there that would help me find out? I would love to get the school to do a fundraiser this month, for the stoneware special, but I know that it will probably be too short notice. Especially if I have to get approval from HO before I can proceed. Can anyone claify how it all works for me? Thanks in advance.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
You do not need to get approval from PC for fundraisers. As long as it's an organization that has their own funds/bank account, they will cut a check to the name of the organization after the fundraiser. I think it's a great idea to approach the PTO. If you're trying to do it sooner rather than later, maybe your recruiter can give you some supplies to get it off the ground. Or your director if you're not having much luck with the recruiter. Good luck!

JeannePaff

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2005
I am currently doing a fundraiser for my kids' school. I am also doing an online fundraiser for a Children's Home. I think this is a great way to build my business while also supporting good causes. Any suggestions for promoting this opportunity?

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Here is what I do

My documents are attached in PC files - Fundraiser Profit Breakdown and Fundraiser Overview Letter 05. I send these to potential fundraising organizations. If they agree to hold a fundraiser I also have a special order form and an instruction sheet. If you would like these also, I can email them from home this evening.