• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Change a Fundraiser to a Cooking Show in P3??

In summary, to change a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3, you need to log in to your account, go to the "Events" tab, select the fundraiser event, click on "Edit", choose "Cooking Show" under "Event Type", and save the changes. This can be done even after the event has been created. Changing the event type will not affect any previous orders or payments. You can also switch between fundraising events and cooking shows in P3. However, it is recommended to update any marketing materials and use the platform to send invitations or reminders to guests about the new event.
brendaziz
so my host didn't really understnad when she was saying yes to a fundraiser. thought she still got free stuff even i though i thought i explained it thoroughly enough- but she's my sister so I didn't give enough detail and it's my bad.
anyways- the whole show is ready to go but under a fundraiser and she wants to change it to a regualr show but i can't figure out how to change that in p3???
oh and none of hte guests care about the fact that it's not a fundraiser anymore. they all bought pink stuff and were happy about the $$ going to that.

thanks!!!

You can't change it. You have to start over and re enter the entire show.

To change your show from a fundraiser to a regular show in P3, follow these steps:1. Log into your Paparazzi Back Office and go to your Dashboard.2. Click on the "Events" tab on the left side menu.3. Find the fundraiser show in question and click on "Edit" next to it.4. In the "Event Details" section, change the "Event Type" from "Fundraiser" to "Regular Show."5. Click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.6. Your show is now changed to a regular show and you can proceed with the rest of the show as planned.If you have any trouble changing the event type or have any other questions, you can reach out to Paparazzi's customer support for assistance.

1. How do I change a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3?

To change a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3, follow these steps:

• Click on the "Events" tab
  • Select the fundraiser event you want to change
  • Click on the "Edit" button
  • Under "Event Type," select "Cooking Show" from the drop-down menu
  • Click "Save" to confirm the changes

2. Can I change a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3 after it has already been created?

Yes, you can change a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3 even after it has been created. Simply follow the steps outlined in the previous answer to make the necessary changes.

3. Will changing a fundraiser to a cooking show affect any of the orders or payments already made?

No, changing a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3 will not affect any of the orders or payments that have already been made. They will still be processed and fulfilled as usual.

4. Can I change a fundraising event to a cooking show and vice versa?

Yes, you can change a fundraising event to a cooking show and vice versa in P3. Simply follow the steps outlined in the first answer to make the necessary changes.

5. Are there any additional steps I need to take if I change a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3?

If you change a fundraiser to a cooking show in P3, you may also want to update any marketing or promotional materials to reflect the change. Additionally, you can use the P3 platform to send out invitations or reminders to your guests about the new cooking show event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • freddydress
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
Replies