• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Add the Free Basting Brush to an Order?

In summary, to add the free basting brush to your order, simply add any Pampered Chef product(s) to your cart and the free basting brush will automatically be added to your order at checkout. There is a minimum purchase requirement of $75 or more (before tax and shipping) to receive the free basting brush. The brush is chosen at random and cannot be selected or exchanged for a different one. If the brush is forgotten to be added to the order, it cannot be added after the order has been placed, but can be taken advantage of on the next order. The free basting brush is available for both online and in-person orders, and can be mentioned to the Pampered Chef consultant when placing an order in person
Kimberlymmj
I got my first big order today from my cousin 124.00 and another 48. from another. I am waiting for two more orders and then I am going to enter it in.

In P3, you enter the item number for it that's on the guest special flyer. If the order isn't set up as part of a show (you've got it as an individual order), then you can't enter the special.

If you click the little magnifier glass next to the item number box in P3 you can look up by item name if you don't know the number. Type in Basting and it will bring up at the bottom the free item.

Or search under category "guest special."By the way, if you break your cousin's order into 2 or 3 orders, you can get more free brushes, but you have to pay extra shipping for each, so it may not be worth it to you.

Congratulations on your first big order! That's fantastic news. It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off and receive such positive feedback from family and friends. I'm sure your cousin and the other customer will be thrilled with their purchases. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to hear about your next two orders! Don't forget to take advantage of all the resources and tools available to you as a Pampered Chef consultant to make your ordering and entering process a breeze. Keep shining and cooking up success!

1. How do I add the free basting brush to my order?

To add the free basting brush to your order, simply add any Pampered Chef product(s) to your cart and the free basting brush will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

2. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to receive the free basting brush?

Yes, the free basting brush is only available with a minimum purchase of $75 or more (before tax and shipping).

3. Can I choose which basting brush I receive for free?

No, the free basting brush is chosen at random and cannot be selected or exchanged for a different one.

4. What if I forget to add the free basting brush to my order?

If you forget to add the free basting brush to your order, unfortunately it cannot be added after the order has been placed. However, you can always take advantage of this promotion on your next order.

5. Is the free basting brush available for online orders only?

No, the free basting brush is available for both online and in-person orders. Simply mention the promotion to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing your order in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies