• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Add a Show Type in P3?

In summary, To add a show type in P3, go to your P3 dashboard and click on "Shows" in the top navigation bar. Then, click on the "Add New Show" button and select the type of show you want to add from the drop-down menu. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click "Save" to add the show type to your P3 account. You can also customize the show types in P3 to fit your specific needs and there is no limit to the number of show types you can add. However, if you need to delete a show type, you can do so by going to your P3 dashboard, clicking on "Shows" and selecting the show type you want to delete. Finally
stardust3812
I am trying to add my first show ever into Pampered Partner Plus. But, there is no show type available to select. And it is a required field! Can anyone help me? Thanks!! :confused:

That's weird - and you selected "Add a New Show"??? Once you do that, there should be a drop-down in the show type field. Maybe try to close out and then re-open. I would suggest calling support for PP if it continues. Odd.

Yeah, that's what I expected. I click the drop down 'n' nothin appears. :( It couldn't be something simple - has to be one of the required fields, of course! Thanks though. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just operator error :confused:

close the program - restart the computer and start again - if that doesn't work - call HO for support

I just talked to a new recruit who had that problem tonight. You have to update. In the top menu under help, choose check for updates. Let that run, then close and reopen the program (if it doesn't prompt you to that). That should work.

1. How do I add a show type in P3?

To add a show type in P3, go to your P3 dashboard and click on "Shows" in the top navigation bar. Then, click on the "Add New Show" button and select the type of show you want to add from the drop-down menu. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click "Save" to add the show type to your P3 account.

2. Can I customize the show types in P3?

Yes, you can customize the show types in P3 to fit your specific needs. To do this, go to your P3 dashboard and click on "Shows" in the top navigation bar. Then, click on the "Customize Show Types" button and make any necessary changes. Don't forget to click "Save" to save your changes.

3. How many show types can I add in P3?

There is no limit to the number of show types you can add in P3. You can add as many show types as you need to organize your shows and events.

4. Can I delete a show type in P3?

Yes, you can delete a show type in P3. To do this, go to your P3 dashboard and click on "Shows" in the top navigation bar. Then, click on the show type you want to delete and click on the "Delete" button. Please note that this action cannot be undone.

5. How do I change the order of my show types in P3?

To change the order of your show types in P3, go to your P3 dashboard and click on "Shows" in the top navigation bar. Then, click on the "Customize Show Types" button and use the drag and drop feature to rearrange the show types in the desired order. Don't forget to click "Save" to save your changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies