• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Find Future Brides?

If you don't mention PC what do you say? I have thought about putting a posting on CL, but how do you word it so it doesn't sound like a scam. Are we not allowed to mention PC?The basic rule is to not mention the company's name directly, but to talk about the services that they offer. For example, you could say "Looking for a wedding planner? Look no further than PC. We have a wide variety of services to choose from."
cookingwithdawn
Does anyone know how to search for future bride lists? I did a bridal show once and it cost alot and I didn't get anything out of it. I am really looking for ways to boost my business this coming year.

The newspaper announcements. Check newspaper websites as well for announcements.

I just posted a very generic notice on craigslist asking people to email me for information I did not mention PC at all I hope it is OK.

Ask bridal shops, dance studios, photographers, etc, if you can put a PC brochure up in their business... It helps to know people. ;) Sometimes they will "trade" advertising with you if you live in a small town (referrals and whatnot).

The ladies at beauty shops know who is engaged. The lady that cuts my hair helps me find lots of business.

Our personal website through PC has a wedding registry flyer. I email that to all my contacts. If they know of someone they forward that email to that person. I got contacts of brides to be that way.

Christ Follower said:
Ask bridal shops, dance studios, photographers, etc, if you can put a PC brochure up in their business... It helps to know people. ;) Sometimes they will "trade" advertising with you if you live in a small town (referrals and whatnot).

This is a great idea!!!

cookingwithdawn said:
I just posted a very generic notice on craigslist asking people to email me for information I did not mention PC at all I hope it is OK.

If you don't mention PC what do you say? I have thought about putting a posting on CL, but how do you word it so it doesn't sound like a scam. Are we not allowed to mention PC?

You're not allowed to mention Pampered Chef's name directly... I see ads on CL a lot like that, where they don't say excatly what the service they're offering is, even job postings don't say what company they're from! I assume it's kind of a rule for a lot of places... it was my understanding that if you didn't advertise PC directly you could do it... I've thought of doing it myself.

1. How can I find future brides for Pampered Chef?

To find future brides for Pampered Chef, you can start by networking with wedding planners, event coordinators, and bridal shops in your local area. You can also attend bridal expos and fairs to showcase your products and services. Additionally, using social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook can help you reach a wider audience and connect with potential brides.

2. Can I offer bridal registry services through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bridal registry services for couples who want to create a customized wish list for their wedding gifts. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can help brides-to-be create their registry and earn commission on any products purchased from their list.

3. How can I use Pampered Chef to cater to bridesmaid parties and bridal showers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking and entertaining products that are perfect for bridesmaid parties and bridal showers. You can use the products to host a cooking demonstration or a themed party, and provide the guests with the opportunity to purchase items for themselves or as gifts for the bride-to-be.

4. Can I offer cooking classes for brides-to-be through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers cooking classes that can be customized for brides-to-be and their bridal parties. These classes can be a fun and interactive way for brides-to-be to learn new recipes and cooking techniques while also getting the chance to try out Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for brides-to-be with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions for brides-to-be, such as bridal shower bundles or discounts on registry purchases. As a consultant, you can also offer exclusive deals and incentives to brides-to-be who book parties or purchase products through you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
Replies
Views
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies