• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Do an Internet Party?

In summary, Stella is trying to earn LOTS of items on her Pampered Chef Wish List for free and at a discount and would love to have you help her accomplish her goal! This is an ONLINE event, so you can do it from your home, 24/7 at your convenience! Shop Stella's Catalog Show here: .../sheiladacey?page=products-main&showId=1234567 As long as you order under her show, your credit card will NOT be processed until we close the show on [date]. The amount of sales that Stella collects determines how much she can earn for free and at a discount! So please feel free to share with your friends and family if you'd like to help
hsilwamba
Hi, Does anyone have an idea of how to host an internet party? See I have moved often in the last couple years and have friends in different states. I was wondering if I could do a show through internet, email, facebook and maybe have some kind of incentive for ordering. Possibly a mystery host and or other prizes. I could also say if you refer an ordering friend to this party you could win something. Any ideas?
Thank you, Heidi
I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF

Yes. I did nothing but online shows the first 6 months back in the US. Just set up the online show on your Personal Web Site like a Catalog Show & e-mail out the invites. I also do a FB event on my business FB page so that the host can RSVP & then invite her friends/family to attend too. Here's the wording I use:
Stella's trying to earn LOTS of items on her Pampered Chef Wish List for free and at a discount and would love to have you help her accomplish her goal!This is an ONLINE event, so you can do it from your home, 24/7 at your convenience! Shop Stella's Catalog Show here: .../sheiladacey?page=products-main&showId=1234567As long as you order under her show, your credit card will NOT be processed until we close the show on [date].The amount of sales that Stella collects determines how much she can earn for free and at a discount! So please feel free to share with your friends and family if you'd like to help her more.If you think you might be interested in hosting a show in the next 6 months, please speak up so that I can list you as a booking under Stella. The booking benefit follows the host (Stella) not the consultant (me). So even if you host with another consultant in the next 6 months, Stella can get something off YOUR host flyer at 60% off ~ but only if I add you as a booking on her show. That counts for Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraisers and Wedding Showers! Of course if you are located in the Dallas area, I'd LOVE to help you host a FUN Cooking Show in your home!January Host Special: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/skins/sites/pdf/en_US/hs_12jan_en_us.pdfJanuary Guest Special: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/skins/sites/pdf/en_US/gs_12jan_en_us.pdfIf you have any questions, please feel free to ask!Sheila Dacey
Independent Advanced Director
(469) 844-3333 ~ home
(469) 226-0447 ~ cell
[email protected]
.../SheilaDacey
Don't forget to Host Coach too!

I did a Skype show recently. I live in GA and my friend lives in Seattle, WA and she wanted to have a show for me so my husband said why not skype. She invited her friends and I set computer in kitchen and it was her having her own personal cooking show. It was a huge success..... over $300 in sales. They had never heard of Pampered Chef so it was really neat.

1. How does an internet party work?

An internet party is a virtual event where you can invite friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products online. They can browse and purchase products from the comfort of their own home. As a consultant, you will host the party on a designated date and time and guide your guests through the shopping and ordering process.

2. What are the benefits of hosting an internet party?

Hosting an internet party allows you to reach a wider audience and invite guests from different locations. It also eliminates the need for guests to travel, making it more convenient for them. Additionally, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party.

3. Do I need any special equipment or software to host an internet party?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to host an internet party. You can simply use your computer or mobile device with an internet connection. We also recommend using video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Google Meet to enhance the party experience.

4. How do I send out invitations for my internet party?

You can send out invitations for your internet party via email, social media, or text message. We also provide customizable invitation templates that you can use to invite your guests.

5. Can I earn the same rewards and benefits from an internet party as I would from an in-person party?

Yes, you can earn the same rewards and benefits from an internet party as you would from an in-person party. Our compensation plan and host rewards program apply to all types of parties, including internet parties. The only difference is the method of hosting, but the rewards and benefits remain the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies