1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How can we improve the Sizzle?

1. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

How can improve the Sizzle? Do you like it with the 3 months' worth of host/guest specials or do you prefer a different format?

Oct 25, 2009
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I like it. 3 months or 4 (if we happen to know that far ahead). I use these on the back of my lapboards to remind people of the current guest special and get them interested in an upcoming host special.

Oct 26, 2009
  3. lrice

lrice Member

I LOVE it! I print it on the back of OOF and put it inside the mini catty to hand out at booths.

Oct 26, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

That's a great idea!

Oct 26, 2009
  5. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I love it too and like the idea of printing on the reverse side of the OOF. How about one with outlet specials? I know the items will change but it would maybe get people to go to the outlet when they see what has been on it.

Oct 26, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I would not put outlet specials on anything affiliated with a show. Then people think they can order them on a show when they can't! This is becoming a headache for me.

Oct 26, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I agree!!!

Oct 26, 2009
  8. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I love the idea of putting it in with a mini or on the back of an OOF.

For me, it would be nice to have in an HTML format so I could forward them in e-mail without an attachment.

Oct 26, 2009
  9. akggirl

akggirl Member Gold Member

I love the sizzle! But I'm a book in close person and don't always want people to see what the special is 2 or 3 months out...

Thanks Joy, for Tasty Tidbits!!

Nov 12, 2009
  10. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I would love to be able to edit them - build your own templates. No offense to you - I love what you do! I am just not crazy about the way the word "Sizzle" looks ... I really appreciate all of the hard work and time you put into these ... :)

11. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

The Sizzle can be edited if you have Microsoft Word.

Nov 20, 2009
  12. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

I agree I would prefer to have it just 2 months out. I also like to book in close.

I also have some that have trouble reading it becuase it is a bit small with the 3 months. Maybe with two months the writing can be a bit bigger.

Dec 24, 2009
  13. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

Where can we find Sizzle now? I would like to print it for my lap boards but I cannot find Jan, Feb and Mar anywhere. Do we get that on the TT website, or here?

Jan 18, 2010
  14. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I haven't seen it on TT and I have been looking. :D

Jan 19, 2010
Have something to add?