• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Pampered Chef Sizzle for Jan-Mar?

In summary, the Sizzle can be edited if you have Microsoft Word. It can be found on the TT website, or here.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
How can improve the Sizzle? Do you like it with the 3 months' worth of host/guest specials or do you prefer a different format?

I like it. 3 months or 4 (if we happen to know that far ahead). I use these on the back of my lapboards to remind people of the current guest special and get them interested in an upcoming host special.

I LOVE it! I print it on the back of OOF and put it inside the mini catty to hand out at booths.

lrice said:
I LOVE it! I print it on the back of OOF and put it inside the mini catty to hand out at booths.

That's a great idea!

I love it too and like the idea of printing on the reverse side of the OOF. How about one with outlet specials? I know the items will change but it would maybe get people to go to the outlet when they see what has been on it.

pkd09 said:
I love it too and like the idea of printing on the reverse side of the OOF. How about one with outlet specials? I know the items will change but it would maybe get people to go to the outlet when they see what has been on it.

I would not put outlet specials on anything affiliated with a show. Then people think they can order them on a show when they can't! This is becoming a headache for me.

DebbieJ said:
I would not put outlet specials on anything affiliated with a show. Then people think they can order them on a show when they can't! This is becoming a headache for me.

I agree!!!

I love the idea of putting it in with a mini or on the back of an OOF.For me, it would be nice to have in an HTML format so I could forward them in e-mail without an attachment.

I love the sizzle! But I'm a book in close person and don't always want people to see what the special is 2 or 3 months out...

Thanks Joy, for Tasty Tidbits!!

PampChefJoy said:
How can improve the Sizzle? Do you like it with the 3 months' worth of host/guest specials or do you prefer a different format?

I would love to be able to edit them - build your own templates. No offense to you - I love what you do! I am just not crazy about the way the word "Sizzle" looks ... I really appreciate all of the hard work and time you put into these ... :)

The Sizzle can be edited if you have Microsoft Word.

I agree I would prefer to have it just 2 months out. I also like to book in close.

I also have some that have trouble reading it becuase it is a bit small with the 3 months. Maybe with two months the writing can be a bit bigger.

akggirl said:
I love the sizzle! But I'm a book in close person and don't always want people to see what the special is 2 or 3 months out...

Thanks Joy, for Tasty Tidbits!!

Where can we find Sizzle now? I would like to print it for my lap boards but I cannot find Jan, Feb and Mar anywhere. Do we get that on the TT website, or here?

AlowayFamily said:
Where can we find Sizzle now? I would like to print it for my lap boards but I cannot find Jan, Feb and Mar anywhere. Do we get that on the TT website, or here?

I haven't seen it on TT and I have been looking. :D

1. How can I make my food sizzle more when cooking?

One way to improve the sizzle of your food is to make sure your pan is hot enough before adding the ingredients. You can also try using oils with a high smoke point, such as avocado oil, to help create more sizzle. Another tip is to avoid overcrowding the pan, as this can cause the food to steam instead of sizzle.

2. What type of pan is best for creating a good sizzle?

A cast iron or stainless steel pan is typically ideal for creating a good sizzle. These materials can withstand high heat and retain it well, resulting in a louder and more consistent sizzle. Non-stick pans are not recommended as they can't handle high heat and may cause the food to steam instead of sizzle.

3. Can I use a grill to improve the sizzle of my food?

Absolutely! Grilling is a great way to add a sizzling element to your cooking. Make sure to preheat the grill and lightly oil the grates before adding the food. You can also marinate your meats and vegetables beforehand to add more flavor and sizzle to your dish.

4. How can I prevent my food from sticking and losing its sizzle?

Using a thin layer of oil or cooking spray on the pan can help prevent food from sticking and losing its sizzle. It's also important to not overcrowd the pan and to make sure the food is dry before adding it to the pan. You can also try using a non-stick pan, but be sure to use it on low to medium heat to prevent the non-stick coating from breaking down.

5. Is there a way to add sizzle to my food after it has already been cooked?

Yes, you can add a sizzle to your cooked food by finishing it off with a high-heat cooking method such as broiling or searing. This will give your dish a nice crispy texture and added sizzle. You can also try using a sizzle platter or serving the food on a hot cast iron skillet to keep it sizzling at the table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsara
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies