• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get Host Benefits for a Catalog Show Instead of a Housewarming Party?

In summary, Amanda's host wants to have her party on the 17th, but she doesn't have an available date for her show before then. She could submit all the show orders together as an individual order under her name, but she won't get the host rewards though. She could have a catalog show, collecting orders from everyone she would invite to the show, and then in January, host a kitchen show maybe.
pchefinski
I have a host who wants to have her party 12/17. She doesn't have an available date for her show before then, but since it's the 17th, she won't be able to submit a show and get the products by Christmas. Can she submit all the show orders together as an individual order under her name? (If so, she has until the 22nd to get it in.) If she does that she won't get the host rewards though, so it's almost better for her to wait until after Christmas to host (which might not happen b/c she's pretty sure no one will have money after Christmas) or resign herself (and her guests) to the fact that the products won't be in until after Christmas.. I'd hate to leave her without any host benefits after all the work of collecting orders, inviting guests, and showcasing her home.

I guess she could just have a catalog show, collecting orders from everyone she would invite to the show, and then in January, host a kitchen show maybe? See, she wanted to host a housewarming party to show off her new (and decorated) home, so she wouldn't get to show it with just a catalog show. Anyone have any suggestions or solutions? Thanks :)

Well...Amanda,
I would suggest that if anyone wants stuff before Christmas, they order it now via a QUICKY Catalog show in your hosts name.
Then on the 17th she could do the regular kitchen show.
Make sure she tells everyone that they should only order what they NEED before Christmas on the catalog show then order what they can wait for until the 17th.
Win, Win on that.

You could do a themed party..."Finally, it's all about me!" I did one of these last year after the cutoff date and it turned out great. What I did was make special invitations that included information like: NO CHILDREN- time for moms only...Shop for yourself now that you have shopped for everyone else! Wear your comfy slippers and relax and be pampered.

It was a ton of fun and everyone enjoyed it. We did the hot cocoa bar and a cookie exchange!

Fruitloop:
What a great idea! I have asked people at my shows throughout Nov and Dec. who was shopping for gifts. Can you believe there was only ONE person in all my shows! Everyone has been shopping for themselves! I don't think that the holidays stop people from shopping for themselves, it encourages them!
I just found this site tonight doing the google search for the links for the website. What a great hidden treasure! I can't wait to share this will my recruits!
Rita

Thanks for the ideas everyone. :) My host ended up having a quick catalog show ($160).. she asked around and had those that needed things for Christmas order immediately, and then the rest of them, she passed around catalogs and is talking up her kitchen show she's going to have the first part of January (to show off her new place).. I was happy b/c I got a show out of it, she was happy b/c altogether, she's getting 2 host benefits! So, definately a win-win situation. Now, if only my other host would get her act together and hand over her orders! hehe :p I'm praying for $1500 in outside orders (believe me, she can do it--I gave her 20 catalogs for goodness sake!) to tack on to her party sales.. that way I can hit $2000 this month and get the 1000 points for next year's incentive trip!

pchefinski said:
Thanks for the ideas everyone. :) My host ended up having a quick catalog show ($160).. she asked around and had those that needed things for Christmas order immediately, and then the rest of them, she passed around catalogs and is talking up her kitchen show she's going to have the first part of January (to show off her new place).. I was happy b/c I got a show out of it, she was happy b/c altogether, she's getting 2 host benefits! So, definately a win-win situation. Now, if only my other host would get her act together and hand over her orders! hehe :p I'm praying for $1500 in outside orders (believe me, she can do it--I gave her 20 catalogs for goodness sake!) to tack on to her party sales.. that way I can hit $2000 this month and get the 1000 points for next year's incentive trip!
Amanda, I'm curious how your "20 catalogs" catalog show turned out...and if you got them back! I've never given out more than 6. My jaw dropped when I saw 20!

1. How can I make this work in a limited kitchen space?

If you have a small kitchen, there are still plenty of ways to make Pampered Chef products work for you. You can invest in space-saving tools like our collapsible bowls and measuring cups, or utilize vertical storage by hanging pots and pans on a wall rack. Our versatile products, such as the Stoneware Collection, also allow you to use one item for multiple cooking and baking needs.

2. How can I make this work for a specific dietary restriction?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products to accommodate various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets. Our online recipe library also allows you to filter recipes based on dietary preferences. Additionally, our consultants are trained to provide helpful tips and substitutions for specific dietary needs.

3. How can I make this work for meal prepping?

Pampered Chef offers many products that are perfect for meal prepping, such as our Quick Cooker and Meal Prep Set. You can also use our portion control tools, like the Measure-All Cup, to ensure you are prepping the correct serving sizes. Our consultants can also provide tips and recipes for easy and efficient meal prepping.

4. How can I make this work for a large family or party?

Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking for a large group or event easier. Our large cookware, such as the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, can accommodate bigger portions. Our Quick Slice and Ultimate Mandoline also make prepping large amounts of food quicker and more efficient. Our consultants can also provide recipes and tips for cooking for a crowd.

5. How can I make this work for a beginner cook?

Pampered Chef offers many products that are perfect for beginner cooks, such as our nonstick cookware and easy-to-use kitchen tools. Our consultants are also trained to provide cooking tips and techniques, as well as simple and beginner-friendly recipes. We also offer cooking classes and workshops to help build confidence in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies