• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Change This?

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
I have a show set up. I went to my PWS to test that people can find the host & place an order. I click on Click "Shows you’re invited to or hosting" Then Click on “Looking for a specific show?” When I click on the specific show it takes me to a page with the Help Whip Cancer products banner at the top and Come to My Show written below them. It tells who the host is and then has a message saying the host is hosting a HWC Fundraising Show.

I did not set the catalog show up as that and cannot find how to fix it so that message is not there when others try to order. Can anyone help? Did I miss something when I was setting up the show?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Sounds like you hit a glitch. I'd talk to the HO tech people. They're wonderful.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
WEll Rae, I think it was my glitch because I figured it out very very very late in the 'evening/morning' and not I don't remember how I did it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views