• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: How to Remove Unwanted Message on Your PWS Show Page

In summary, changing behavior, mindset, habits, perspective, and circumstances all require effort and determination. Tips for changing each of these areas include setting clear goals, identifying triggers and negative beliefs, practicing self-awareness and empathy, seeking support from others, and setting achievable goals and tracking progress.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a show set up. I went to my PWS to test that people can find the host & place an order. I click on Click "Shows you’re invited to or hosting" Then Click on “Looking for a specific show?” When I click on the specific show it takes me to a page with the Help Whip Cancer products banner at the top and Come to My Show written below them. It tells who the host is and then has a message saying the host is hosting a HWC Fundraising Show.

I did not set the catalog show up as that and cannot find how to fix it so that message is not there when others try to order. Can anyone help? Did I miss something when I was setting up the show?

Sounds like you hit a glitch. I'd talk to the HO tech people. They're wonderful.

WEll Rae, I think it was my glitch because I figured it out very very very late in the 'evening/morning' and not I don't remember how I did it!

1. How can I change my behavior?

Changing behavior can be a difficult process, but it is possible with determination and effort. Some tips for changing behavior include setting clear goals, identifying triggers, practicing self-awareness, and seeking support from others.

2. How can I change my mindset?

To change your mindset, it is important to first identify any negative or limiting beliefs you may have. Then, work on challenging and reframing these beliefs, finding evidence to support more positive thoughts, and surrounding yourself with positive influences and affirmations.

3. How can I change my habits?

Changing habits takes time and consistency. Start by identifying the habits you want to change and setting specific, achievable goals. Then, create a plan and stick to it, track your progress, and reward yourself for small successes along the way.

4. How can I change my perspective?

To change your perspective, try to step outside of your comfort zone and see things from different angles. Practice empathy and open-mindedness, and surround yourself with diverse perspectives and experiences.

5. How can I change my circumstances?

Changing circumstances can be challenging, but it is possible to make positive changes. Start by identifying the aspects of your circumstances that you can control and focus on those. Seek support and resources, set realistic goals, and be patient with yourself as you work towards change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • CAPCnewbie