• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Big Should Your Rice Cooker Be?

In summary, the size of the rice cooker determines how much cooked rice it can hold, with our most popular one holding up to 6 cups. It can also cook other grains like quinoa and couscous, and its dimensions are 9 inches in diameter and 7 inches in height, making it compact and countertop-friendly. It can serve up to 6 people and is dishwasher safe, with the inner pot and lid being safe for the dishwasher but the outer body needing to be wiped down.
ChefMary412
Does anyone have the measurements for the rice cooker? I am hoping it does not need a microwave as large as the DCB does.

I can't find my ruler, but: From my wrist to the tip of my fingers it is only about 2" wider that. It definitely fits in a smaller microwave.

The measurements for a rice cooker can vary depending on the brand and model. However, a standard rice cooker is typically around 10 inches in diameter and 8 inches in height. It should not require a microwave as large as a DCB, as it is designed specifically for cooking rice and does not need as much space. It is always best to check the specific measurements of the rice cooker you are interested in purchasing to ensure it will fit in your kitchen and meet your needs.

1. How much cooked rice can the rice cooker hold?

The size of the rice cooker will determine how much rice it can hold. Our most popular rice cooker can hold up to 6 cups of cooked rice.

2. Can I cook other grains besides rice in the rice cooker?

Yes, our rice cooker can also cook quinoa, couscous, and other grains. Just follow the recommended water to grain ratio for each type of grain.

3. What is the size of the rice cooker in terms of dimensions?

The dimensions of our rice cooker are 9 inches in diameter and 7 inches in height. It is compact and can easily fit on your countertop.

4. How many people can the rice cooker serve?

Our rice cooker can serve up to 6 people, depending on their portion sizes. It is perfect for small families or for meal prepping.

5. Is the rice cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the inner pot and lid of our rice cooker are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, the outer body of the rice cooker should be wiped with a damp cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • NewDirectorKaren
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • SPAMSTIME