• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are Your Simple Add. Sales for This Month?

In summary, the cooking shows this weekend and no one bought the guest specials. I'm sure some of it is me b/c I don't spend a lot of time on the guest specials at my shows. But I know at tonight's show the price list got looked at by some people. When stones are on sale, they always sell. Alright, stones always sell anyway, but even more so when on sale. Even a fundraiser I have open has over $1300 in online orders and not a single SA item ordered. I work a booth today (yes, did a booth and a show tonight) and someone came up who had just closed her show and rattled off all of the
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Two cooking shows this weekend and no one bought the guest specials. I'm sure some of it is me b/c I don't spend a lot of time on the guest specials at my shows. But I know at tonight's show the price list got looked at by some people. When stones are on sale, they always sell. Alright, stones always sell anyway, but even more so when on sale. Even a fundraiser I have open has over $1300 in online orders and not a single SA item ordered.

I worked a booth today (yes, did a booth and a show tonight) and someone came up who had just closed her show and rattled off all of the SA things she got. Someone likes SA, just not my guests.

Do you think this is a good guest special? Are you doing anything special to promote the Simple Additions this month?

I don't think it appeals to everyone. I haven't had anyone get anything either ... I think it sounds better when they get something free for spending a certain amount ... the things that people were interested in are not on the list ...

I haven't had anyone get anything. I like the SA and use it all the time at home so I do a couple of different displays at my shows, but so far no one's biting!! That's ok, sales are still up!

I haven't bought any for myself, nor have any of my guests bought any for themselves.

I think it's ugly. I wish they'd get a nice design instead of the "Wonder Bread" dots.

But despite the design, I just wouldn't buy any Simple Additions. It's overpriced, and I already have a ton of nice pottery serving platters and bowls.

BadGirl said:
I think it's ugly. I wish they'd get a nice design instead of the "Wonder Bread" dots.

OMG TOO FUNNY! I never thought of it as Wonder Bread dots but now I will never think of it in a diff way! Hilarious! I do agree as well. I am NOT a fan of the dots - it's got to be a love it or hate it thing b/c I do here some on here that think they (dots) are great. I do like the martini glasses but I think the dots fit the product. I won a whole set of dinnerware with the dots and it sits in the basement in boxes because I rather my good ole 'light weight' Corelle over much more expensive 'dots'.

To the question though - I have not had one guest either be interested in the offer BUT I have had hosts buy it with the 60% off. They didn't get dots tough, plain SA. I wish the large oval platter was offered to the hosts, that is a beauty for the holidays.

I don't think the special next month will wow anyone either. Just my thoughts.

Melissa78 said:
OMG TOO FUNNY! I never thought of it as Wonder Bread dots but now I will never think of it in a diff way! Hilarious! I do agree as well. I am NOT a fan of the dots - it's got to be a love it or hate it thing b/c I do here some on here that think they (dots) are great. I do like the martini glasses but I think the dots fit the product. I won a whole set of dinnerware with the dots and it sits in the basement in boxes because I rather my good ole 'light weight' Corelle over much more expensive 'dots'.

To the question though - I have not had one guest either be interested in the offer BUT I have had hosts buy it with the 60% off. They didn't get dots tough, plain SA. I wish the large oval platter was offered to the hosts, that is a beauty for the holidays.

I don't think the special next month will wow anyone either
. Just my thoughts.

I've discovered many people love Snowmen and collect them, and use them as their whole theme for Holiday decorating. I've booked 4 shows for December with people who are only doing shows to get the Snowman set!

I did a booth yesterday & offered 30% off (20% by PC & 10% by me). I did fairly well for only having 5 hours at the booth. It was a VERY small event with not much advertising. So there was not much foot traffic.5 orders and only 2 ordered SA pieces, but they both ordered the same 3 items: Lg. Rectangular Platter, the Lg. Square Bowl & the Medium Square Bowls. My recruit just did an Oct show where someone ordered the Dots 16 pc set & other items totaling $265 & some change. The recruit opted to do that friend as her own catalog show, giving her 20% off that set and still saving her $60 on her order by moving many of the other items to the host section. She didn't close that one tonight. She's going to see if the customer wants anything off the host special flyer too! :D

I haven't sold any of the dots pieces but I have sold some of the white ones. I only have the white ones at my shows so that might be part of it. My show sales are good so I am not too worried about it!

Some of my hosts are excited about the dots. I'm letting hosts pick any 1 or 2 SA at 60% off, not just the things on the list. It's SAT after all, plus I don't want a frustrated host having a great show and not getting her favorites on sale. I haven't had to close those shows yet to do my funky math.

I barely mention the Dec. host specials and have gotten away from doing a big build up about the host specials. I'm trying to focus more on the overall host benefits and not have people tied to the idea of having their show in a specific month just to get that special. But I do need to do a product stack to get Jan. bookings. That always seems to be effective.

The dots are definitely a love 'em or leave 'em item. I thought they appealed mostly to the 20 somethings, but I had a woman of more advanced age say that she liked them a lot more in person than from the picture in the catalog.

I like the dots for punches of fun or color....so I'm hoping to collect our white pieces and a few of the dots to intersperse throughout. I've sold a few of the 20% specials. I had one woman who wanted SA, but stated that they were still expensive even with the discount.

Most of my hosts are booking this month and next because of it being prime Holiday Shopping and Entertaining time. They ask about the host specials more as an afterthought. I am not saying anything about January because I'm trying wrap up this year on a solid note. :)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I am not saying anything about January because I'm trying wrap up this year on a solid note. :)

Yeah, you'd better end the year on a strong note b/c I expect to meet you at Disney! ;) I know you can do it!

In defense of the Dots. I'm in love with them for everyday ware. I love to make soups,
and they are so festive for chicken, vegetable beef, and colorful soups. Just fun dishes
to use. I also have the square SA in white and with the cranberry edges. I seldom use
them, since getting the DOTS. I'd like to see a creamer and sugar in the dots pattern.

I take a place setting of them along with our Cranberry mats, but have never sold any.
Our Stripes we had in 2006, were far more saleable, and I still use them often as serving pieces, especially in the Fall with Squash etc.

I had a show last week and even my host didnt take advantage of the host special for SA. She said the dots were just not her thing. I dont even own SA myself.

CAPCnewbie said:
I had a show last week and even my host didnt take advantage of the host special for SA. She said the dots were just not her thing. I dont even own SA myself.

??? There are LOTS of SA piece that aren't dots.

Well, considering my name is Dottie, I HAD to buy the dots wine glasses when I hosted a show in Sept. :) I also got the large dots bowl with my free stuff. I think it's cute, but I like it interspersed with the white stuff ... I also just ordered the martini glasses because I LOVE how they look as dessert glasses. When my niece hosted a show a week ago, there weren't any of the SA things she wanted on Host special ... although I booked a party for end of the month because the gal REALLY wants SA ... :)

I've gotten none so far

Nobody's bought any from me yet, either - hosts or guests. And honestly, when my first host this month didn't buy any @ 60% off I looked to see if I wanted to get a piece using her discount.... I didn't - none of it really called to me, either. Maybe the large square bowl, but it's not included in the host discount.

No orders here either. I have the Guest Special printed on my lap boards and start the show off going over the boards and still no orders on SA...I think its more of a splurge item and with the economy, if people come to spend $50 they would rather get a few gadgets then a serving piece...

I just ordered the martini glasses and wine goblets to use for displays at a booth and then to raffle off for charity. I hope people like them.

I actually had a hard time booking Nov because of this special, I know, I always play up the "get free stuff, half off, etc" but the truth is, people look for the host special. I do have some decent shows on, but my host that I had a show for on this past Friday actually FORGOT it was the SA special and when I told her she rolled her eyes and said she didn't like them.

Becca_in_MD said:
Yeah, you'd better end the year on a strong note b/c I expect to meet you at Disney! ;) I know you can do it!

Becca, how did you end up doing yesterday??

Sarah, I'm PMing you. It was OK. Nothing great. Want to know how you did.

Ok now I have to admitt that I am not a fan of dots but I did have one friend order 2 sets of the wine goblets!

Becca_in_MD said:

LOL....I'm working on it! I'll be the one jumping and giggling like a maniac....excited that I made it! :D Pray I get there Becca, or I'll get all mopey! :)

I just had a host do a cat show at over $800 and she used her free product to get the Dots dinnerware on the guest special and she used all her 1/2 price items to get dots as well. The rest of my hostesses this month have not been big fans of any of the simple additions at all and have just let them go. My best friend's MIL just did a party fro me last weekend and did not want her specials, so she said I could use them. I went ahead and got the trio bowl just to have something to show, so people could see what they look like. MY co-worker is an older lady and she LOVES the dots! When the new fall catalog came out, she could not wait to get the martini glasses. She has all the other stuff already. I also did a fabulous party last night(20 guests and it is sitting at 1146 rightnow) Host still has 4 or 5 more outside orders she wants to get. not one person bought any SA, however when I was unloading my car, the neighbor was in the driveway and asked for a catalog becuase she couldnot stay. She said she LOVES all that stuff and has the dinnerware, so I am hoping that might turn into a nice order.
I am hosting my own show in Dec, as I wouldl ike to get some of the snowman stuff discounted. I think they are cute!

I sold one set of martini glasses to a guest in October, I had 1 host get the Dots Trio Bowls.....I like that piece alot !!!!! My daughter will be getting the martini glasses soon too !!!!! But that is it so far !!!!!

I had my last Host from the 5th order the Dots Martini Glasses as one of her Host Specials for her DD for Christmas. One other lady who was using her gift certificate she won from an elementary school fundraiser auction I donated to bough the large square bowl. When I told her it was 20% off, she was thrilled! Other than those, no Dots/SA at all! Isn't that strange? It was the same was with the stoneware but people are buying it like crazy right now for some reason!

My biggest SA sale this month is my own personal order :blushing:. After watching my MIL use her rectangular platters as plates, I broke down and bought some as well. Thank you PC, for allowing us to make purchases with the guest special discount plus our personal discount (20% + 30%, since I repromoted to director this month...though that status is a temporary thing, I'm afraid :eek:).

1. What are the current sales for Simple Add. this month?

The current sales for Simple Add. this month vary depending on the consultant and region. However, overall, our Simple Add. sales have been steadily increasing and we are excited about the potential for even more growth.

2. How does Simple Add. compare to other Pampered Chef products in terms of sales?

Simple Add. is one of our top-selling products and is consistently in high demand among our customers. It offers a unique and convenient solution for everyday cooking needs, making it a popular choice among our customers and consultants alike.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Simple Add. this month?

We often offer special promotions and discounts for our products, including Simple Add., throughout the month. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current offers or promotions.

4. Can I use Simple Add. with other Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Simple Add. is designed to work seamlessly with our other products, making it a versatile addition to any kitchen. It can be used in combination with our cookware, stoneware, and other tools to create delicious meals with ease.

5. Is there a warranty for Simple Add.?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products, including Simple Add., come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ceg
Replies
Views
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views